Reviews for Letting Go
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great one-shot. :)
ambre gris chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this was lovely. i never get tired of fics like these. my favorite line had to be "She moved to the side so she wasn't above him." and he was still there all along. :)
Gynji chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I don't really remember the book and haven't seen the film but the trailer I saw of the fight in the hall the one thing I remember is Severus hesitating when Minerva pushes Harry out of the way. Too me that really did say to me what he thought about their relationship, he had that much respect for her I think if it was anyone else he wouldn't have hesitated too.

Loved your story, very sad and yet the ending was comforting. I really feel for Minerva is this whole saga she has been the one left behind and important things not shared by either Albus or Severus, admittedly for her own good but still...
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You've come a long way since you first started writing stories for this website. There are still some issues with grammar and use of correct words and tenses - for example:

'Minerva kneeled to the ground in front of the block of polished white stone' - should have been 'Minerva knelt to the ground...'

'...even though there was much more to the man that laid beneath her' - should have been '...more to the man that lay beneath..'

But the concepts and ideas for this story are well worth the read. I really enjoyed this and you've managed to keep both Minerva and Severus true to their characters. You've managed to impart the idea that there was trust and true feelings between the two (not necessarily a romance...although I'm always up for a little MM/SS shipping) but a true friendship that transcended the grave. I am impressed and hope to read more stories of this caliber from you.
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was sad, very touching... My eyes filled with tears but I'm very emotional with death these days so... Any way, I liked it :) And I did not just enjoyed it, but it inspired me; and when something inspires me, then I love it I'm going to write what came to my mind before I forget it, and it'll may become a new fanfic soon ;) You'll be the first to know!

BTW, don't feel sorry about uploading new stories instead of updating the old ones... I'm a profession on doing that LOL And, we all love your stories, so, the most you write, the happier we are.

Happy New Year!
MebzGrisolia chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh I love it! Very touching! Congrats it's really good! As always!
Future Starkid Member chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so good! I teared up a bit at the end! Love it!

...The only bad thing about this story is that it's a one-shot...