Reviews for Paranormal Encounter
00Midnight00 chapter 11 . 8/30
It broke my heart to see I'd already reached the last episode at the moment. I'd read it so fast I couldn't believe it! Great story, hope to see more of it soon
markman12 chapter 11 . 4/26
great story, can't wait for another update, i wonder what is going to happen with the CMC class, maybe something that reacts to danny.
Lalenja chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I really liked your story.
My personal favourite is that you are making Danny mature he is not over 'childish' and still you were able to made the story very funny (franks alive! awesome)

The other thing I love to see is that you didn't put Danny in the same year as Harry, something you never see (or almost never, when they attent as students).

I can understand the struggle to keep up with the story an the expectations of the readers (I have them myself) nevertheless I hope to read more from you, this is one of the best DP/HP crossovers I've read, so far :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
God I hate that imposter... He's really getting on my nerves...
jh831 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
like the story so far
when you were talking about the colors of power, you had in perenthathases () that vlad pasmius was had red, i don't think it is. i think his is pink.
funny in parts, some parts are to short though.
so are any of danny's enemie wondering were he is at?
Do you plan on doing a parring for danny in this story. if you do, hope it isn't sam. a ghost girl or a girl from hogwarts or the french school ( i can't spell that schools name so i'm not going to try).
again, really liking the story, cant wait to see what happens next
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Right this plot has enough potential to be interesting but I'm going to tell you right now, your writing skills need a bit of polish.

Your dialog is flat, your descriptions are bland or confusing, and some paragraphs are in need of a thesaurus. That stuff only gets better with practice and exposure, my best advice is keep writing and keep reading.

Mechanically, you've got a lot of issues. Fragmented sentences, punctuation all over the place, spelling errors, all minor things in and of themselves. The only problem is that by sheer number of errors it's making it hard to actually read the text in places.

Formatting is probably the biggest single issue. You jump from Fentons to wizards and back without any break or spacing in the text to denote the shift in perspective.

Remember: every bit of technical effort your audience makes in reading the story detracts from the enjoyment of the story itself.
realisticFantasy chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
My my, it HAS been a long time. This was a great chapter though! It seemed well thought out and detailed, but i noticed that at one point you forgot to mention Danny transformed into Phantom. For a gery strange moment i though Professor Flitwik knew his secret. You MIGHT want to fix that. Anyway, great job, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
martian-general-bookworm chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Love how Danny lays down his defense here. The professors are neither to yielding or too unreasonable in my opinion. Some people make the mistake of just fawning over a character's "revolutionary" point of view, which is just unrealistic. People have reasons for their point of view too and aren't going to give when some stranger tells them they're wrong. Some people won't even listen when logic is against them, they just won't admit they're wrong like that.

I love the reappearance of Franks Alive, and the resulting horror that they inflict on the magical community.

Keep up the good work. I am one of the people at the edge of my seat for the next chapter for however long THAT takes (good luck with classes)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I love danny exolaing ghost and himself! Love his morals!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Cool I want the wizarding world shaken and stirred.I like powerful Danny and YaY! Danny being responsible. XD
gundamzbd36 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
whats going to happen next? will Danny be keeping is secret?
shugokage chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Very good.
Nightwing 509 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I like the way you had Danny explain why he did what he did to Moody. Please update soon.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Very good so far. I liked it. Update soon.