Reviews for Showdown
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love this
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Very nice. I like badass Merlin, but I don't like cruel Merlin. I'll just have to assume he was going to find the druids and ask then to take Morgana in.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Merlin is so sure of himself and a little dark. It's so good
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Heeheehee love it! I was going to say something awesome and inspired but... I forgot.
Oh well. *insert awesomeness here*
dianadaughter98 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i like what you did to morgana, she got what she deserved!
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice. I like the spiderwebs. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love it :-D
orionastro chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
amazing, Merlin is the most powerfull sorcerer, to ever walk the earth, its good to know that Artur knows , this should continue . To see what else will happen next.
Kilgharrah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
wow this is a great reveal.
cazzam chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Finally one of the few authors who see Morgana for who she really is and have Merlin deal with her in such a fitting way. I hate reading stories where they have Merlin repeatedly let her escape with just a warning or have Merlin attracted to her. There is nothing beautiful about an evil soul and a cruel heart.
Melgaye chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was pretty good. I love the dialogue and plausible explanation. One of the best reveals I've read. Nice work.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice, I love it when Merlin gets to be badass :D
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good story! I liked seeing a powerful Merlin. And I thought you got Arthur and Merlin's interaction down good. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading this!
lilmissblonde chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh that was just brilliant, i loved it. Badass Merlin ;) Loved the Merlin / Arthur interaction aswel :D
ReadingRaven019 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
nice story. I like it. it's a good reveal and a good way to solve the problem that is Morgana. Very compelling and emotional. Keep up the good work.