Reviews for There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk
Georgie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I really hope you recognise me by now...but yep, I absolutely love this story too. Warm milk-huh, who knew? :D brilliant-I hope to be half as good as you when I start to wright my stories!
Georgie (beautifulsilencer)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome:D
09emilym chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this is really sad and upsetting, very angsty well done its beautifully written
lunarocks14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aawwh, that's so cute but also sad. But mainly cute. Ugh, I hate yoghurt. Some kids at my old school got hold of my friend's bag and spilt yoghurt all over it. Thankfully I've never had it thrown in my face. -shudders at the thought- I've never liked warm milk, either. Ick. :c They're so cute, though. Sigh. -hugs them-
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
really great on. *-*
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I should tell you in advance; this is actually a review for Blangst verse as a whole annotated:

It was just to make Kurt happy, and nobody honestly did that anymore." It's quite sad to think that Finn believes that. This could be explored, as well as the two other times Blaine cried in Good War, Bad Peace.

As for this story, this is amazing. Realistic and fills in all the gaps. Just WOW.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ack, poor Blaine! :( He's so ... abused. I really don't know why I love Blaine angst so much, considering I love Blaine and don't really want bad things to happen to him. I suppose I REALLY love Kurt comforting Blaine. Because Kurt is amazing. This was adorable.

But poor Blaine. The sour milk thing is really really gross...

K
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Klaine is perfect and u r perfect and this fic was perfect
BertLover chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
BLANGSTAMAZING! More need more! I love Klaine sooooo much!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh poor Blaine he is to good and nice to have things like that happen to chapter Five Gold Stars ***** _
Nioral Noas chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh wow... I never knew dairy products could be so... harmful. But other than that, this is an amazing story! As always, I expect nothing less from an author as awesome as you (in fact, I think I underestimated you)!

(DON'T READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH UNLESS YOU'RE BORED)

Now, I don't wanna sound all angsty-ish, but I can truly understand Blaine here(if fanfiction-Blaine was real, that is). I get the same reaction every time I see or come close to bugs. When I was in Primary (Elementary) School, there was this bully who used to throw all kinds of creepy crawlies at me and sometimes even put them in my schoolbag or pencil case. It was horrifying. Now, I can't stand the sight of bugs. My friends don't get it though, they just think I'm a wuss, lol.
captindonavin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
oh poor boy. spoiled milk is bad enough, but to have it chuckedat you mercilessly, wow. that guy is luck to still have a nose...
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
omg your blangst is amazing
akatrixie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ohmygosh I remember this! When I first read it on tumblr (you type really fast, btw...) I was like, " okay, no clue.". But then I reread the first piece of blangst and found dairy facials, and it all made sense.

Well, it's good to hear from you, I hope you've been doing well on your break. We love ya! And this story was no exception. Slushies are pretty unique to McKinley, so when I read other stories that involved Blaine getting slushed in the past, it would seem forced. This is much more realistic. If there had to be one person in the world to beat up Blaine, I would pick you.

(that's a good thing, I think...)

Blaine was so positively huggable. Poor guy.

(do you know how much fun it is to see you spell yogurt because having an h in it is funny and right now I'm just all kinds of incoherent.)

So, in conclusion, you have done it again. :)
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
...mrphmph.

It's just so sad! :'( Poor Blainey... But yay Kurt for being all understanding like.

Oh, in case that 'mrphmph' was misunderstood, that was the sound I make when I have fists in my mouth to stop myself from crying in public. I'm sat in my room in my aunty's house with family in the other room, and I'd rather not explain why I am crying at my computer screen. It's almost as bad as the cafe, honestly.

I must say, I was never a huuuge fan of Blangst before, but I am definitely coming round to it :) It's like the Anderberry fics that keep popping up everywhere. They're growing on me. (Have you ever considered writing an Anderberry story? They're odd, but rather awesome. Like Red Vines.)

So yeah, this story was so very beautiful, and my respect for you and your writing skills has just gone up a whole lot.

Can't wait to read the next installment thingy! :)

Hugs, and butterfly kisses,