Reviews for The Snake Pit of Little Chucky's Mind
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 7 . 7/29
Insane story. More please
macdjord chapter 7 . 7/20
... yup, Old Man Henderson.
macdjord chapter 6 . 7/20
... Old Man Henderson?
My face when old man henderson...
kamiros chapter 7 . 6/18
that was inspired i hope you resume this lol
l4w chapter 7 . 4/5
Excellent fic, I do hope that you continue this and Harry gets more time with Fleur and Tonks
Thanks
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 2/16
"And of course a reverse cowgirl..." I am putting this into all future conversations, of course.
Claudiomir chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Por favor! Volte a escrever essa história. Chorei de rir em vários capítulos. Simplesmente engraçado demais.
KasumiKeiko chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Come on finish it! It's funny and he can end up with Fleur and Tonks! Hot combo!
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
I liked this one. It is rather crackish, but fun. I loved the gnome-mort.

I like your basic plan on killing off Toms minions. That works great. I actually don't really care about Tom all that much now. I actually think that Ginny, Ron, or Molly now needs to be gnome-mort's arch-rival... Hmm, Molly makes the most sense. She is the one ordering her minions to toss his fellow gnomes.

What's even better though is that the Weasley's seem the type never to actually harm the vermin. You could have mini-mort be as humorous vicisious as you want, but when ever a Weasley goes after him, mini-mort is "easily defeated." Though in the traditional garden gnome manner.

mini-mort could than go on to recruit his fellow gnomes against the Weasleys to much fun and chaos.

I like the Harry/Tonks/Fleur thing. I'm fine with how that's turned out. I don't think that you should bother "expanding a harem" for him. Of course, that doesn't mean that Gabby and Ginny couldn't come to some sort of arrangement with Tonks and Fleur. I can easily see both girls that willing to be devoted to him.

Hermione is the fun one. For some reason, I'd love for this Harry to experiment and attempt to get her animagus form to be a pokegirl G-Poindexter.

I really love this Wormtail. He is far more believable that he was caught and brain washed into a near puppet. I'd actually love for Harry and Sirus to find out and though they still decide to prank him, they decide to try fixing him first.
SeverlyLate chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Thouroughly amused... Pray continue.
Deicide73 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Old man Henderson, well this escalated quickly.
But I'll be damned if it isn't going to be funny.
twilightserius chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
o.O... TuT i cried so hard as a laughed . lol nut crunches are awesome.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Awesome and funny story.
Please, please continue.
alec.coe chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
this was so hilarious i pissed myself