Reviews for Alone with Everybody
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That hurt! I hate that Dean thinks so little of himself! (My negativism is NOT for your writing - which was good to make me feel this way!)
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was painful to read. But that's what made it so good.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
awwww... lovely but tragic insight into the mind of Dean Winchester TT
grea8read chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. This was really good. I love the mix of pills and booze.

The whole conversation he has with or against himself is beautifully written. Really gives us a strong visual to get lost in. Like a fly on the

bar. Awesome writing.

I love Bobby at the end, since I am a lover of any story with Bobby in it, even for just a moment.

This was great.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ouch, heart breaking. Dean has always been his own harshest critic and everything said here is right on the nose with what Dean probably thinks about himself in the very tone he would say it. I can totally picture this scene on the show. (poor Jensen would have to act against himself again) Awesome piece you wrote though I need to go read some fluffy weechester fic to cheer myself up now.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh my gosh, this was incredible! It broke my heart and...you know what? First, I'd like to say YAY! You're back! I know you haven't been silent too long but you really spoiled me for a while there with your Impala fics and I hafta tell you that when I saw this in my inbox, I seriously said "Yes!" And maybe even fistpumped like a 12-year-old boy. I love how you just get them. You really do. Now, for this fic. Poooooooor Dean. That's all I hafta say. I can't believe how low of an opinion of himself he has. But he really does. And we all know the reasons why he feels he's a failure. He's soooo not a failure. Both boys have made HUGE mistakes but considering how badly they've been screwed by monsters, angels, demons, heaven, hell, and everything and everybody in between, I'd say they've gone waaaay above and beyond what's been expected of them. I'm so sad that Sam's so broken and that Dean has pushed him away so many times cuz man, does Dean need his emo, in-touch-with-his-feelings, king of the chick flick moment, let's talk- brother right now. I reeeeally hope Sam understands how close to the edge and actually how far beyond rock bottom his brother is. I know Sam's got a zillion and one issues too, and my heart breaks for that boy too, but holy cow does Dean need him to force him to get some of this crap out. Dean's like a pressure cooker and I don't know how he keeps from exploding. I have a feeling we're going to see Dean regress a little bit back to how he was after his Dad died - focused, driven, angry, bitter, ruthless, and badass hunter. The difference is, Sam is in absolutely no shape to really help him this time. Oh boys! Ok. This story made me reeeeeally excited for the second half of this season, (yeah, like I wasn't before LOL) and it really twisted my stomach up in knots too. I LOVE how you had the bartender be Dean. And sweet fancy Moses, nobody, and I mean NOBODY can be more cruel and more critical of Dean than Dean. Sam doesn't feel that way about Dean and I wish Dean could see that those are his greatest fears, not reality. Both boys have hurt and scarred each other terribly but I really think they're past doing that now. I hope! *crosses fingers* All of this was soooo very profound and I can't tell you how much I LOVE your writing style but I keep hearing that line over and over in my head about Mary, for some reason. "The only reason your mom loved you was because she didn't live long enough to see what a disappointment you are." Oh hello knife in my gut. That's so harsh, Dean! You are an amazing writer and I can't tell you how excited I am to see what's coming from you next. Pleeeeease let it be soon. See? I'm totally not above begging. Haha! Thanks so much for this! Amazing! *hugs*