Reviews for The Prettiest Sight to See
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh god that thing must have been itchy!
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I just laughed so hard I nearly cried (: Lovely!
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh my goodness, this was so hilarious, sweet and adorable! :D

I felt as if everyone was done completely in character as well. I would love to see your story in an episode one day. xD

Very enjoyable read
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hahaahahaha Great story loved it :D
Kricket via phone chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
*snicker* "Cram the beanpole"! Lmbo, I could so hear Rossi and everyone. Great job. :)
nebula2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
LOLOLOLOL! Loved it. That was a barrel of laughs! Poor Reid - overpowered and outnumbered.""Give me the outfit," Dave grumbled under his breath, "I'll get our resistant little profiler decked out in the holiday duds," he said with a calculating look at Reid as he held out his hand."- Great line! Can so see Rossi actually saying it though I have to agree with Reid - Rossi's has the best physique for Santa.

One question - Do we get Rossi in the bunny suit come Easter?
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
LOL - really made me laugh.

Angry Rossi Hilarious

Garcia is a force of nature!
PocketPamela chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh Reid, don't you know you can never win if Garcia is against you? This was fabulous aha. Definitely holiday-spirited! And picturing that was just too fun.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hehehe! That was hilarious! From Reid not wanting to do it, to Morgan and Rossi trying to 'convince' him, and of course Garcia taking charge of the whole thing...it was just awesome! :D
dustytiger chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
lol poor reid being forced to be santa... i loved this heart
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Bunny Rossi! XD That killed me!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I never laughed so much in my life. Bravo!
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thanks for the laugh, I really, really needed it.
yankees545 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:):):):):) hahahah! I cannot smile enough! You have effectivly distracted me from my psych course, but the picture of David Rossi in a Bunny Suit (and Reid in a Santa Suit) are now seared into my memory, thank you!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg omg I laughed so hard this was awesome and adorable