Reviews for Forever Young
Helper chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
If you think ya need inspiration, or want to find a new place to post this story you can always use one direction fan fiction . Com
TheBigO15 chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
im doing the same thing:)
CoolStoryBruh15 chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
I love this fanfic!3 You always complain about how you think its no good when it flows PERFECTLY! You have a real talent, own it, love it, EXPLOOIT IT;) Haha just kidding. I know you probably have a reason for not updating in a month:) Hope everything is going well for you! Keep writing and I will keep reading!3
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
OMFG BEST. FAN FIC. EVER. I BEG OF YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Katee-Marie chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely addicted! so good!
Katee-Marie chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Yep.. still addicted to your story.. haha. You're a really good writer doll. (:
Katee-Marie chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Just started reading today and I plan on being finished by the end of the night. Your story just makes me want to keep reading more! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! SOON! I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH FOR IT TO END D:
Kary chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
Brianna's just a friend right? or like a cousin. I can't wait for their date! Don't give up now! You've already made it this far! please please please i'm begging you update soon!
Atria chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! :( Its really great! 1st time reading niall/oc. Oh,love niall! 3 just update please!
Claire chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
this is really good i havent read anything this good since hunger games post more i would like to see a bit more from nialls point of view :)
Lisa chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god i love this story! please please please update real soon. Especially since it was One Direction's 2nd birthday this Monday333 Update soon! :) xx
Melissa chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
About how long do you think until the next chapter is up?
AllieAlexMarie chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
I'm still kinda curious about the pictures of Niall and Brianna :3
BUT AWWW THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE AND ASDFGHJKL.
And I know you said you feel like you're running out of inspiration, but I never ever would have thought that because it's just so AMAZINGLY AMAZING.
Melissa chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
I am loving this, it honestly just gets better and better. I can't wait till the next chapter.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »