Reviews for Wait for me
NeverBeforeOrAgain chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I wish you had made more chapters, It's a very nice story. Update Soon...hopefully.
Wut chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Noe.
You just.
Cliff.
I don't.
That's.
That's so mean.
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So is the contest pokemon only?
John chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I dashed faster and faster after the Umbreon but boy was he fast for an Umbreon. It seemed like hours running after him. I finally got him pretty much trapped when I ran him to that steep cliff. He started to look around and then he stared at the waterfall 20 feet to my right. I saw him eye it and he took off dashing again and he went right through the waterfall! I went through it to trying to get the least amount of water on me. When I got through he was gone. To far in that creepy cave for me so close yet so far I thought. I warmed myself up by using ember on myself. And then I heard muttering.
VoiceOfPikachu chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hello~

Your story is absolutely exquisite!

I'd very much like to see what happens next. Please continue!

It's been a year, you have not updated it. So please do! Also, how does a WILD Vulpix have a BACKPACK, accessories, and go to contests? Just wondering. Please update soon! ;W;
KumikoMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hai Chantel, it's Kumiko~~~

I don't see how this chapter is boring at all, its amazing, the plot is freaking awesome, and maybe a few grammer (hypocrite) mistakes but the story overall is really really awesome~! I'm so adding this to my favourites, alerts and you to my favourite author alert (lol sound wrong much?) you're amazing -

P.S. Woah, you used my picture for your dp, -hugz- luv u~
wishbone23 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is a great start, but there are a few spelling and grammar errors. Also, you may want to add some more details. Otherwise this is a good chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one.
clarinet97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is good! Your summary really grabbed me, and you have a great first chater here, awsome job!