Reviews for Itsy, Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sexy em! Hahahaha! Great that hotch isn't grumpy anymore! Hehehehe! I love them!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hotch in speedos! Now there is a sight!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Absolutely Love how you write Hotch vulnerable Glad Em was there for him and made him talk! Cant wait to see the pool party! :D
History05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love, love, love these two! Love the way you write them, always a pleasure to read your stories.
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha great job I was going to say u could do a one shot after they r already together where he can completely enjoy the suit n mayb take it off lol
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Secret squirrel! Been a long while since I watched that funny goofy cartoon! This is funnier than the hat shopping, after they got through their 'tense moments, and trust Emily to make him human again. Oreo? Lol!

They are seriously good being platonic friends, mixing his dry humor and her snarky ones...what a deadly combo!

Thank you for posting this and sorry it took me so long to R&R.

Lizzie
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
hehe... you did a great job on this story... love it...
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Thanks for this, vary enjoyable read and nice connection to the other story, the next installment should be interesting, like the sound of a pool party at Dave's and will be nice to see the movement and the exploration of the depths of their friendship.
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You always know how to make me feel good.

To make me smile, to make me grin, to make me go Aaa aa aawh, to make me giggle, to make me do an eye role myself.

You.. .. .. Are .. .. .. The .. .. .. BOMB!

Thank you!

Now I must dash off to walk the dog and then to work it is. :D

Hugs. C.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
funny
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Even though Hotch has a gorgeous body he would look totally hideous in a Speedo!