Reviews for Sanctuary Down Under
Megabat chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
WOW I have just read all 4 chapters and I have got to say I am TOTALLY hooked. Cant wait to see what going on I love the premiss, and I cant wait to see whats going on with Joy and Nikola and who attacked who and why.
chartreuseian chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
So glad you're writing this one again, I've been hanging out for an update :)
Lovers in London chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
chartreuseian chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I freakin' love you! I know I say that a lot but drop bears for the freakin' win!

*crashtackle hug*

More?
ZaraShade chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Daughter? Wow was not expecting that!

But then why is she so in awe of dear Tesla? Would she not have heard about him? :/
andriaallen chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Keving is very clich├ęd... But I love it LOL and Darling, i need the next chapter! LOL Love ya
chartreuseian chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
WHAT! HUH! WHAT!

I am just.. and... WHAT!

Come back soon please :D :D

(also, I loved it but my shock takes precedence)
ZaraShade chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Yay for Magnus in Australia! :)

Loving it so far and can't wait to see where you go with it!

xx

PS - am I reading too much into this, or did you name that guy Kevin deliberately?
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ooh i like where this is going already;)more please?
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think you prefer to bring Henry and Kate than Henry and Will to Australia, but Henry and Will is fine. The first chapter is a funny one(really, I swear), and I'm optimist that the next chapter will be a good one, similar to this chapter.

Looking forward for the next chapter :D
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

Looking forward for the next chapter :D
aveave chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great begining. I hope you will write next chapter soon.
Lovers in London chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Yay for Australia! :D
chartreuseian chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:D You already know I love it but it does need to be said twice! I am so excited about this, especially now that I know the rating :P But I think you need a disclaimer that we don't actually speak like that... Well, most of us don't anyway :P

More please? :D :D