Reviews for The Name Game
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it.. the game gave it the most beautiful touch :)
Writeous chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I knew that Rapunzel probably inherited her personality from her parents. :)

I had the feeling that she and Mother Gothel didn't really exchange playful banter.

Beautifully written story, I might add. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
aww! how beautiful!
lovely work!
Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Aww! How sweet!
Finx chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was really good! I'm so glad I clicked on this! No criticism at all for the story - it's so sweet! I like that the king says "Any word on the-" and Melinda's the one who says 'flower'. (I like Melinda) I'd forgotten that she would get ill, and this was much better than if the king had said it. The name game is beautiful. Only two suggestions: One, I think the letter R should just pop into his head for no apparent reason. It would seem more . . . serendipitous. Two, the baby shouldn't be in his arms a few short hours later. Give the queen a few days to recover before she has to go into labor. Oh, and why did he reject Arianne and then propose Marianne, which is almost the same?

This is so sweet!
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very well written; you conveyed their emotions just beautifully. Nice job!
the12thcookie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was adorable :)
Melody Rae chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:D :D :D This is amazing! I almost cried from your writing, again ;). I absolutely adore the loving converse between the King and the Queen, she is so much like Rapunzel and so different at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this adorable story!