Reviews for Code Geass: Kamina of the Revolution
HAHAHAHA That was awesome. Who the hell do you think I am kick? HAHAHA
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/12
Great chapter and plot
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 3 . 3/6
Oh my gosh. I just about died when Lloyd started choking in his sleep.
THings are definitely looking up! Not sure how the others or the Core Drill appeared in CG-world, but I have a feeling you know what you're doing!
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 2 . 3/6
ROFL! That ending was hilarious. I'm admittedly only on episode 6 of TTGL, but this fic was too tempting to pass up. Looking forward to seeing Kamina blast his way through the world of Code Geass, just don't forget to keep up with the plot!
XD
Roxas chapter 3 . 1/30
I think you should have called it gurren lagann rebirth/alpha
Stacked Waters chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
XD I'm dying from laughter. Oh gosh, this chapter really killed me.
ayaheartright chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Lloyd bits make me rofl. Love you for this
Redrangerlegacy chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I was hoping you would have kaminatrix do the giga drill breaker and convert others to his way of thinking because he's just that awesome.
Omegamorph chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Alright! Well I'll be sure to give that one a look!
Hedgehog of Time chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
DUDE! I will totally adopt this story! Greatness cannot fade. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!
So if you would PM me with a response that would be great.
Patrick the observer chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
well this is sad making. here's hopeing you redo this soon because I rather liked this story.
Patrick the observer chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
well I have to say that this is a promising read. all ready its pretty kick ass and now I just cant wait for zero to get on the scene. hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
loved it, hope you go back soon
asaxander740 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Reads last Chapter...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!