Reviews for Code Geass: Kamina of the Revolution
Delphi913 chapter 9 . 4/10
Aw, too bad. I thought this fic was pretty interesting in a stupid, over-the-top kind of way. Oh well, at least you might remake it.

Also, SOPA 2014 is complete BS. I will not see all of the hard work that everyone has done for this site go to waste over some politician's ridiculous notion that copyright protection is some big deal that everyone needs to be concerned about. Come on, we're practically doing free advertising for the franchises on this site; why should companies want to shut us down?
John chapter 8 . 4/6
Ya know I never know why Japan appreciates stupid morons and yet super tough heroes that in verse literally PIS through everything that anyone with half a brain should overcome yet the idiot wins through will or shit? It's like the characters are made stupid as the hero they are around and make them useless and incompetent so that no one can actually beat the bad guys other than the dumbass they admire.

Kamina is one of those people. And quite franky, he's not that even good a idiot hero, he's a thug with a obessession with little boys and is stupidly lucky that he has plot shield other wise he'd die in the first episode. He's Kouji on dead leaves juice.
Zarbapha chapter 8 . 3/22
Guaranteed way to draw upon the vast cosmos crushing, war-stopping powers of the absolute and indisutable Rule of Funny and Rule of Cool is, has, and always will be: giant mechas.
Baron von Nobody chapter 9 . 3/19
Oh man... this news makes me both sad and excited to hear this... I am glad that this story made it as far as it did, and I understand how you feel... and I am excited that you might try to remake this, which I am sure will turn up even better and so much more epic... Here is wishing luck to you in your future writings...

NO, not SOPA again... when will it just stay dead...

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
Musashisuya chapter 9 . 3/18
Awww... I liked Kamina of the Revolution. It was so batshit insane and awesome, I don't even care if it was completely redone because I know it was still gonna be about Kamina sticking it to the Britannian Royal Family.

Oh well. It was a fun ride while it lasted.
Omegamorph chapter 9 . 3/17
Aw fudge...and this one was looking so good too. : ( Oh well. I'll still be keeping up with the Persona/Jojo fic in particular and looking forward to more of that.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 9 . 3/16
Oh boy, I liked Kamina of the revolution... Oh well, thats a pity.
Vandenbz chapter 9 . 3/16
I have signed the petition, and hope everyone else does the same!
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 9 . 3/16
WHAT NO I WANT TO SEE THIS CONTINUED I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT SO HURRY UP AND CONTINUE IT I WANT TO SEE THE GIGA DRILL BREAK ATLEAST!
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 8 . 3/13
I really like this fic add more oh and is Kamina going to die again?
ANONON chapter 8 . 2/9
moar pleaseth...
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 1/29
That's why I hated Lelouche, someone who could kill his own brother is definitely not someone i'd consider a hero.
Boomerpyro chapter 8 . 1/8
XD that omake, wait. that rhymes!
ZecoreZecron chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Wow. I literally have no words to describe this. I can not wait for Lelouch to meet Kamina. Bricks will be shat.
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
I freaking LOVE this fic. Please tell me that it's not abandoned. I'll help in whatever way is necessary to see this continued.

-Khaos