Reviews for Code Geass: Kamina of the Revolution
Hedgehog of Time chapter 9 . 4/28
DUDE! I will totally adopt this story! Greatness cannot fade. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!
So if you would PM me with a response that would be great.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 9 . 3/16
well this is sad making. here's hopeing you redo this soon because I rather liked this story.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 5 . 3/15
well I have to say that this is a promising read. all ready its pretty kick ass and now I just cant wait for zero to get on the scene. hope you update again soon.
loved it, hope you go back soon
asaxander740 chapter 9 . 2/23
Reads last Chapter...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
nickz24 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I'm sad u didn't get to continue this. It was looking awesome. Hope u can bring it back one day.
The Kishin Sesshomaru-Kurai chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
This story is amazing! I was considering adopting it, but I don't know if I'd do it any justice. Wat do you think?
spyro259 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
you know that sopa is over for now and can you please continue the story
issic clark chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Please reconsider your choice this is a good story
jordan.pointer.18 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
i like it
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Laughing my ass off right now!
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
LMAO!
Code Lagann chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Nice!
Delphi913 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Aw, too bad. I thought this fic was pretty interesting in a stupid, over-the-top kind of way. Oh well, at least you might remake it.

Also, SOPA 2014 is complete BS. I will not see all of the hard work that everyone has done for this site go to waste over some politician's ridiculous notion that copyright protection is some big deal that everyone needs to be concerned about. Come on, we're practically doing free advertising for the franchises on this site; why should companies want to shut us down?
John chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Ya know I never know why Japan appreciates stupid morons and yet super tough heroes that in verse literally PIS through everything that anyone with half a brain should overcome yet the idiot wins through will or shit? It's like the characters are made stupid as the hero they are around and make them useless and incompetent so that no one can actually beat the bad guys other than the dumbass they admire.

Kamina is one of those people. And quite franky, he's not that even good a idiot hero, he's a thug with a obessession with little boys and is stupidly lucky that he has plot shield other wise he'd die in the first episode. He's Kouji on dead leaves juice.