Reviews for Two Worlds, One Face
T-SwiftLover1989 chapter 12 . 3/21
Hey, I know it's been over 2 years since you last updated, but I was curious to know if you would be interested in continuing this story? It's amazing and you're an incredible author!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
please continue the story...soooon!
Desime chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
I love this! I honestly thought at first that it would be some strange, cliche story but it actually caught and held my interest the entire time. I really hope there's more to come!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Patience is a virtue, I guess, when it comes to Fanfiction! I'll be looking forward to your next update, and I sincerely hope you'll be able to cope; death is a hard thing to deal with.
I wish you good luck!
Tono Radish chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
XD I hope someday she can meet Kyoya
Tono Radish chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
"But they pay me?"
"Do they know where you live?"
"I'm in." XD
missjasmin chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
really excited as to what is going to happen next! can't wait for the next chapter!
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I'm so sorry for your loss...

I like the story so far! Good job, I hope you'll continue :)
Akemi713 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I didn't think I would like this story at first but I'm loving it! :D
I can't wait for the Wednesday dinner between Hikaru, Kaoru, and Kaoru's family!
My condolensces to your loss.
TonoRadish chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
"But they pay me."

"But do they know where you live?"

"…I'm in."

Adorable Reader chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm soooooo sorry about your friend, it must be sad, losing a friend like that. I love the story, I'm glad that Hikaru isn't hated by all, can't wait for the next chapter
OlivJuice chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Oh my god... D: Okay, that is a very good reason. I'm not gonna pity you, though, because I know I hate it when people pity me. :P

Yay, update. :3 I didn't think you would continue. I can't wait until you update again!
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Well, that was insurer eating to say the least,
kio868482 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
sorry to hear about the close friend great story i hope you are able to continue.