Reviews for In the Fog
becgate chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Oh Mara ...come to your senses! No one else can keep Skywalker out of trouble like u can! You two are perfect for each other! Don't jump to conclusions when you see Luke! It is a perfectly innocent first aid technique.

Now I have come to the end of the updates :( I'm so sad I can't read more of this AWESOME story.

Hey jade _eyes, any chance in bullying baran to write the next half of this fic?
becgate chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Oh no! Yes it would be nice if Mara was by his side. I hope this makes him think he and Mara should always be together. Hint hint L/M 4 ever! I see this fic is not marked complete but it has been ayear since the last update. Please write more, don't let it die. This fic is WONDERFUL!
becgate chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Great fic! Can't wait to read more!
ginchy-amanda chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Uh-oh.

Just... uh-oh.

eeeeeeeek!

I foresee misunderstandings here... oh, dear. LOL!

And poor Luke. He thinks that HE'S not good enough? :( Mara will have to disabuse him of that notion... once she's done being angry at him. ;)

Love the update, gal!
Jedi-lover chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Oh boy...What is Mara going to think when she sees them in bed? Either jealous or amused. This is getting interesting. Hopefully you are settled in your new apartment and can concentrate on writing some great L/M mush.
Ana Hazel chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I hope Luke and Mara get their act straight soon. This so so them!

Good chapter!
ginchy-amanda chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Yay, an update! I miss the boards but am glad I can find it here!

I loved your Han and Leia! Just perfect. And I love how Leia was descending into whining about Luke-it is a Skywalker trait, after all. ;)

And, is it just me, or is the shavit about to hit the fan?
Teena chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I like your Mara and Luke. Looking forward to more.
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Interesting story. I'm not usually interested in political intrigue, but this story is written pretty well and caught my attention.
Teena chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This looks great! Can't wait for more. Luke and Mara need to go ahead and kiss already! ;)