Reviews for Collisions
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
please continue!
Mistress Anko chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I know nothing about the extra series you tossed into the Star trek/ Supernatural crossover section I was looking through, but I really enjoyed the first chapter and most of the second. I would love to see somthing about the mirror verse equivalents of the supernatural crew and seeing as you were doing so much with different dimensions I thought I would mention that.
mmyrddraal chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Too confusing. A better accounting of teleporting would have been helpful.
Authored in a hurry or Kavery12's 'Supernatural' loving friend otherwise occupied ?.
mudkipz chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Lol I love sg1. I miss O'Neill T_T
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Nice. I like all the crosses and hopps between universes.
acegraysons chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Ahh ... Captain Kirk keeps telling me to watch Stargate ... and I feel like this might make a teensy bit more sense if I did ... but it's still awesome.
Keyrani chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
kekeke awesome
memyselfandi89 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Lol oh yes! Jumper vs Shuttle pissing contest! Hard to say which is better. Jumper can do wormhole travel but not hyperspace. Shuttle can do warp/hyperspace but apparently doesn't fit through the gate. I do prefer the weaponry on the shuttle but guided missiles are very handy and more is better when it come to blowing up wraith hives. Pros and con and cons and pros.
MarzBarz chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT. Also, guess what I am watching AT THIS VERY MOMENT? Hint - there is a ship. Which may or may not be classified NCC-1701. (WILLIAM SHATNER HOW ARE YOU SO AWESOME.) Its FANTASTIC. I also approve of the way this story refuses to die, btw XD its very amusing.
memyselfandi89 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Lol oh yes the SGC crowd would have so much fun with that little shuttle. They could have races; shuttle vs puddlejumpers.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
*blinks* I don't even. How. What. WHAT IS THIS WONDERFULNESS? At the beginning of the chapter, I was thinking, "Huh, seventeen different wormholes opening in the same place. Reminds me of that Stargate episode where all the alternate realities came together to at one Cheyenne Mountain". . . AND THEN THERE WAS A CAMERON MITCHELL AND A SAM CARTER. I literally started laughing out loud in the middle of the cafe I was sitting in. The only way this would be better is if Jack O'Neill was some how added to the mix. Holy. Crap. BUT THIS WAS GOOD TOO!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
this was really light and refreshing how cute we got see another super smart Sam and SG1 though I kinda of wonder what kind of trouble all those other Deans and Jims got into
Keyrani chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
EEEEEK! STARTGATE CROSSOVER! :D :D :D

kekekeke awesome
vicky chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
thank you for a another story. I love them meeting the stargate team enjoyed it greatly, please keep writing
Giacinta2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Cute.

You definitely put us on overload there with an abundance of ships!

For a writer with an imaginative mind there is just so much to play with!

I liked the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", exchange of technology.

Scotty and Bobby will be verrĂ  pleased!