Reviews for A Hard Days Work
oracle981 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
inkfr33k chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
OMG that was AWESOME! whew got my heart racing 3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Fucking hell that was hot
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Omg at the fukin Gym. Asdfghjkl. This was so fukin hot.

I have lost the ability to can with these ten chapters. One of the hottest, most sexiest, smuttiest rizzles fanfic ever. Are you ever gonna continue this. Cause there is so much to do with these two and their kinkyness. This was just RIZZLESGASMIC. On my favorites for sure.

Off to shower. Lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Not my cup of tea. But it was a smooth read. Love how careful Jane was with her.

Hmm I wonder where Jane took Maura.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Qué Cabróna es Jane lol Qué mala. Me Encanta lol. Hay Dios pobre Maura. You have me talking spanish lol Damn Jane is such an asshole but a good one she's so bad.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
["Please hurry." Jane kissed her deeply, tongue twirling with Maura's. "If you have to come by then do it. Just be loud enough so that I hear you."]

Ahhh what a tease. Jane is such a Naughty girl.
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
[ "Let me taste you now."Jane gently pushed Maura onto her back on the couch before straddling her shoulders. Maura gasped as Jane's soaked pussy was displayed in front of her face. This wasn't really what Maura had in mind when she had asked to taste Jane next, but it was 100% okay with her.]

I was waiting for this position. Ugh my goodness asdfghjkl lost the ability to can. THIS IS EPIC SMUT RIGHT HERE. Love how you write the Rizzles Smut. Yummy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
In control Maura love this.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
["I'm tied to your bed." Had it been any other person Jane would be furious, not to mention embarrassed. Not only were her wrists bound to the headboard with her own cuffs, but her feet were tied to opposite bed posts leaving her completely exposed to Maura. "Very observant detective."]

Oh this started of real good. And it ended up just asdfghjkl.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
["Jane I said you could use me in any way you'd like. So quite honestly it doesn't matter if I moaned or not. I'm giving you an all access pass tonight to anything you want to do. Another night there will be a time for passionate love making where I will tell you what I really like. However, tonight I'm yours to do as you please with. If you think spanking me would be hot, then spank away."]

Oh Maura. Your such a sweetheart. Giving your wifey authority.

["Fuck me Jane. Fuck me good and hard."]

Of course thats what Jane wants to hear. Omg Jane didnt wanna stop. I can't with this Jane. She's making me lose the ability to can.

Carried Away? Omg girl I just ... i ... Asdfghjkl.

I cant wait to read what Maura has for Jane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
[ She was pleasantly surprised when Jane pushed her hands down onto the bed. "Keep them there until I say so."]

Omg this in Control Jane is turning me on lol. Ouch.

["After this you are mine for good."]

Mine and the she marks Maura and ... DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN I cant with this Jane right now.

["Roll over"]

I want Jane in my bed Right now. Give her to me now!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
["I'm offering myself to you Jane. All of me. Kiss me, bite me, spank me... anything Jane. Just use me."]

[ "Yes Jane. Now fuck me."]

Im crushing on Jane Rizzoli so bad I'm more of a Janeoholic but how can you say no to Maura Tho. Maura has this Aura that she will say something to you and you just have saliva coming out of your mouth lol. I don't blame Jane for going all crazy on her. Great Start.