Reviews for LOTR: Aniron: As told by Laurelin Brandybuck
Stryker1 chapter 14 . 8/30/2002
My dear Laurie. Such the brave and wise little hobbit :D I wish you would write more soon, and i've noticed that your attention span has increased significantly along the course of this journey~you hardly ever fall asleep at vital points in explainations any more! Anywho~ write more so i can tell you how wonderful you are again. Namarie
Linmenel chapter 14 . 8/21/2002
Suilaid, Laurelin of the Shire. The past two chapters of your account of our journey are simply delightful. However, I am not too happy to discover that you were hiding a wound from me. You could have been seriously hurt! Nevertheless, your writing is wonderful. It seems that you take after your distant cousin Bilbo. He was very skilled with words. I am anxious to read your perceptions on the next few stages of our quest. Untill we meet again at the next Middle Earth gathering (or perhaps school, yech)! Namarie!

Your friend,

Linmenel

"May the stars shine brightly upon your path!"
Linmenel chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
Yes I am reviewing again. I wanted to re-read some cuz im really bored. I'm so excited to see your new chapters when you get them all set up hehe. I love our stories...I wish they were real. haha and I read your little shameless plug...sooner or later..we'll get the entire world reading our stories. How awesome are we :). I'll ttyl..at our super-cool party probaby...I'm making lembas...yay!
Seeker of the Night chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
Ah, very Hobbit-like and very quick and easy to read. I love it. Story seemed to be so complicated at times. But this one is really simple and to the point. Really, really good way of telling from a Hobbit point of view. Maybe it's really weird for me to ask this, but, how old is Laurelin? It'll help a lot to know that.

Ok, I better read on then. And by the way, did I mention that this is a great story?
Seeker of the Night chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Hmm...this seemed to be a good story. Not much here though. I'll probably write more on the next few chapter or so. Ty for reading my story. I was quite deppresed at the time so it really helps. Thanks ;)
Rinny Angel chapter 12 . 7/18/2002
I love you so much! lol, food is soo the answer/motivation for everything :D i absolutely love this story, and just reading about the hobbits is too amusing... aah those crazy food-obsessed little hobbits, so fun! Anywho~write more :D
Linmenel chapter 12 . 7/13/2002
Hi! I'm actually talking to you right now..hehe. Anyways..How much do I love this chapter? How much do I love this STORY? You rock..and Elaina's so funny...hehe. Anyways..can't wait to read the rest..(P.S. got some of my next one done..I'll show ya later!)
Rinny Angel chapter 10 . 7/11/2002
oOoOOOOooOo! You gotta get more chapters up soon! I really really really (wow...three 'really's thats pretty good) love this story~plus your point of view on it is wicked funny :D Anywho, in conclusion, good chapters, need a name for your sword, and i impatiently wait for more :)
Rinny Angel chapter 8 . 7/11/2002
Yay! I finally am able to leave a review! Anywho~awesome story, and i love this point of view. I gotta say, my favorite parts so far have been the "I even named my sword _" and such, and of course the appearance of those dashing rangers Darion and (of course) Stryker :D. Okies, so i'm gunna go read more now! Namarie!
Linmenel chapter 10 . 6/12/2002
*sob* Ohh! I'm so sad...you're so sad...both crying..I totally love you! I bet all these anxious fans can't wait to see what happens next can they? By the way, my stupid computer won't let me load chapters 13-15 yet...ANGRY! But all those who wish for more in our lovely stories...worry not..they will come soon enough! farewell
Mivoen chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
Hey Laurelin!

Once again, thank you.

Let me say a few words... First, I was in love with Sam's departure. When I saw the movie, my favorite part was Sam's little speech to Frodo after Frodo pulled him into the boat at the end. I felt tears wanting to come... In this story, when Sam told his beloved Laurelin of the journey he was about to make, I could picture that same, saddened and desperate voice. Once again, I felt sad and moved. It was a moment I wanted to see again and again in my mind's eye.

As for the elf, I have not read all of the Lord of the Rings (I am currently working through The Silmarillion), so I have never heard of her. Reading your story compelled me to go find out more about her, where she came from, and her history.

LOL, since I have only read the first chapter, let me just shut up right now and go keep reading.

Congrats again, and keep up the good work.

J.D. (aka Mivoen)
Rinny Angel chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
LOL! I love you Laurie...such the hobbit. Always falling asleep (or off of stools), and hungry. Now i must say, this Darion character is quite enthralling ;D. Can't wait to read more, but that'll have to wait for another day~ Narkin exams...
Rinny Angel chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
YaY! Such a wonderful start to your story :D I gotta say, it's soo funny to read your story along with Linmenel's and to see the different view points...it makes for some interesting reading! Anywho~ on to the next chapter... hmmm...i should probably be studying for finals right now...oh well!
Linmenel chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
hehe Laurelin I freaking love you! Chapters...yay! But I need to catch up...I took some of mine off...I stopped right after re-meeting you! I'll just have to put a few more on now won't I :). Your story is wonderful as always. Have fun with the rest!
Linmenel chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Wonderful story! What an excellent idea. Couldn't have thought of a better one myself...wait a minute...lol. Everyone, Laurelin is an unbelievable writer, so please read her story. And while you're in the reading mood check out mine as well..same plot different narrorator. Namarie mellyn!