Reviews for America's Dream
demoness of music chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awww
Flyingmintbunny32 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was nice a little confusing but I get confused with everything but he was taking to his younger self huh. I liked it, the soft feeling you don't see or expect from America, I would like him better like this not screaming all the time but still, oh well.
Savy15012 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
aww super cute
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very cute
Just-An-Average-Dude chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awhhh! I kinda wanna give America a big hug! Are you gonna contuine with this fic or what?
littlebabylizzy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
AWWWW! I loved this! you should really make another chapter for it, going into more detail of how their relationship changes!
Silver-Winged Bird chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I don't mean to offend you in anyway, but I have seen this dialogue before. There is a picture (or comic) on with the same events your story is telling. Please give credit where it's due. Thank you!
Shattered Darknesss chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was wobderfully sad! It was so sad. Awwww I just wanna give America the biggest hug ever and I want to also give a hug to Iggy. Ahhh it was so sad. The first thing I read when I wake up, super sad. haha um it was really good and well writen. heh sorry I'm still a little bit half asleep here. Anyway I really liked it. :3 keep it up!

~Darkeh