Reviews for One Piece: An accident that changes things
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
XD you have to continue this pleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea se! so CUTE!
discreetfox chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
hahaha lol..nice.. ;)
onyx roxanne chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
love it! update soon!
Chandler chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Update chapter plz
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
legal adorei vai ter continuação
muita original sua ideia
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Soo..soo .. SO CUTE!
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
O.O ... Weird ,but hey the boy needs a second chance in life right?
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Shiary chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
lol!
a fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Pleas write more chapters on this, it would definetly stand out and be worth it.

kudos
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
great story so far hope to see an update and your other stories you have a great imagination
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is interesting Pokepika.

I hope fem-Luffy redeems Blackbeard. I want to see a mothering aspect to the fem theme of Luffy...
Naomi-nami16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Pffff, omg that was great! Okay I may not like Blackbeard but omg that was great! He is so cute! Omg what will everyone think. Hmmm hope to hear more about Lu's fruit ability, it sounds neat! Anyway that was amazing, really, how is it that you made me somewhat like that man!
Vampire Revan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Brilliant!

Shikamaru here...troublesome; the reason why I'm doing this review for Vampire Revan is because she's rolling on the floor laughing at Teach got turned into a child and calls Luffy mommey. What a drag...wonder whay will happen now that Teach is a child now and what will the others say when they see this.

*Turns to Vampire Revan* Why can't you have someone else like Ino write a review for ya...instead of me? Vampire Revan *still laughing*: Next time I will have Ino do a review on a One Piece story for me.)

Troublesome...Please witre more...What a drag.
Kenshin El chapter 1 . 12/28/2011