Reviews for Yet Another DotM Resurrection Fix it Fic
Kaleia chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh man I remember that line!

"Why does the Decepticons always has the good shit?!"

Love Epps line! Also he says there's an ugly ass con out there or something... Man that is funny! Que you are so awesome! Yes! Autobots do have the good shits to! Right on!
dwhite1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
now that’s just crazy
CelticViking chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
The image of a super proud uncle who cleaned up a monster of a toy for thier favorite niece/nephew to play with just springs to mind for me! :-)
animestar411 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
DaLintyMan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sheer win.
Except the crazy dude died. Eh, reality can shove it when it comes to a good story.
VKMP chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wheeljack is awesome killing him is why I deny the existance of the DoTM. Mad Scientists kick ass.
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
tamiiland chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh, my God. This ficlet's level of epicness it atrocious.

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS (and all your other fics).
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*sigh's whiles taking tear out of eye from laughing* Well that's one way to use driller
DyIngFromlaughter chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
PLEASE, I beg of you, make a second chapter for this fanfic! I know and read that DOTM was going to be ignored, but u did this and now I REALLY want, no, I MUST see Epps use driller bot as a pet! PLEASE *puppy-eyes* with cherries on top? And maybe fix what DOTM did to ur fanfics just to flip it at bay? :DDDDDD and good use of that quote. It actually mainly Epps lines I remember.

Ah, and I really like ur fanfics. U guys don't do slash/roboromance but Instead make fun of it (make me laugh) or jut use it a plot useful manner. I really thank u guys for that. It's hard not to find a fanfic not ...let's just say fangirls :l *shudder* and ur stories and plots are really good! They fit with the canon so well, to the point I really wish this became canon! It's realistic plot wise and there's character development! :'D I really hope u guys keep making more fics!
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
ROFL... great story... be careful what you wish for...
Vaknuva chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
several things:

I just know that after this, Epp's will name it: "The Good Shit"

The Daily Buzz post on this would be hilarious, why didn't you wait to try to incorporate this into a story that ties in with The Daily Buzz?

I thought of a username for wheeljack, I'll PM you guys it.
JeanieLee chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh God...can't breath! Laughing to hard! Well, they do say 'careful what you wish for' :P This was brilliant.
Asuka-Was-Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Epic win.
Swdlvr chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
First thought :holy crap(ala gamespot ads) second I want one!