Reviews for Yet Another DotM Resurrection Fix it Fic
CelticViking chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
The image of a super proud uncle who cleaned up a monster of a toy for thier favorite niece/nephew to play with just springs to mind for me! :-)
animestar411 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hahaha
DaLintyMan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sheer win.
Except the crazy dude died. Eh, reality can shove it when it comes to a good story.
ichigo-tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wheeljack is awesome killing him is why I deny the existance of the DoTM. Mad Scientists kick ass.
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
hahahahaha!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh, my God. This ficlet's level of epicness it atrocious.

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS (and all your other fics).
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*sigh's whiles taking tear out of eye from laughing* Well that's one way to use driller
DyIngFromlaughter chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
PLEASE, I beg of you, make a second chapter for this fanfic! I know and read that DOTM was going to be ignored, but u did this and now I REALLY want, no, I MUST see Epps use driller bot as a pet! PLEASE *puppy-eyes* with cherries on top? And maybe fix what DOTM did to ur fanfics just to flip it at bay? :DDDDDD and good use of that quote. It actually mainly Epps lines I remember.

Ah, and I really like ur fanfics. U guys don't do slash/roboromance but Instead make fun of it (make me laugh) or jut use it a plot useful manner. I really thank u guys for that. It's hard not to find a fanfic not ...let's just say fangirls :l *shudder* and ur stories and plots are really good! They fit with the canon so well, to the point I really wish this became canon! It's realistic plot wise and there's character development! :'D I really hope u guys keep making more fics!
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
ROFL... great story... be careful what you wish for...
Vaknuva chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
several things:

LOL

QFT

I just know that after this, Epp's will name it: "The Good Shit"

The Daily Buzz post on this would be hilarious, why didn't you wait to try to incorporate this into a story that ties in with The Daily Buzz?

I thought of a username for wheeljack, I'll PM you guys it.
JeanieLee chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh God...can't breath! Laughing to hard! Well, they do say 'careful what you wish for' :P This was brilliant.
Asuka-Was-Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Epic win.
Swdlvr chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
First thought :holy crap(ala gamespot ads) second I want one!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 1/2/2012