Reviews for Yet Another DotM Resurrection Fix it Fic
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
kick-aft. that made me smile. this portrayed Que great.
Pruhana chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
._.?

._.!

o_o?

O_O

*BWAHAHHAHAHAAHah XD*

It is really good shit :D
bardtotheages chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
bva ha ha! new pet for epps? you are a genius!
laureas chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Well, I finally got around to rereading this one. *gulps* And I thought Que(Wheeljack) was nutty in G1 *thinks of the 'shock-blast cannon from 'Heavy Metal War' and shudders* Does anybody else think this might be a 'bad' idea? Wonder what kind of havoc Epps is going to create with that thing. If Mearing doesn't have it scrapped

P&LL \/

MtFbwY

TaaO!

laureas
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Okay, Que just did AWESOME here. :D As for senile? Have Epps meet Kup. G1 Kup, that is. Little space bridge accident, please? ;)
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
:D LOL! I loved it. I'm pretty sure Epps is going to watch what he says from now on!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG! GONNA. DIE. OF. LAUGHTER. SEND. HELP.

Love this!
luinrina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ROTFLMAO *wipes tears out of eyes* That'll teach Epps the lesson to in future watch what he wishes for. Especially when one mad inventor is around. :D

Hilarious! And well-written as always. :)
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
See what happens when you complain Epps? You end up with big badaft weapons that comes with life insurance to!
SanadaSayuri chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
OMG... Lol. The 'bots are all having conniption fits. And I don't think any of the humans are going to be sleeping well anytime soon. XD Awesomely written! Hilarious too! Well done.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aaaand Botosphere add another Golden Snerk of Appreciation to their collection.

A fable along the lines of, "Be (very, very, VERY) careful what you wish for ... especially around the Autobots."

After all, you might get some well-aged, fully-operational, almost completely repaired, really good shit!
Quathis chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well, they now have the "good shit", though on the downside, how would they use it without taking out whatever they want to save? Maybe they should have just asked for some plasma launchers or micro-black hole projectors. Those might cause less damage...

Until next time.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA... *falls off her couch laughing about how Epps now has "the good shit"*
yamiishot chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
...BWAHAHAHAHA Oh god, yes, yes this is excellent!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2