Reviews for Decepticon Deception
WyldwoodFaye chapter 11 . 10/28
I can't believe this is the last chapter. I can't believe that you discontinued this story... It's so goooooodddd... **moans & groans in torturous disappointment**
WyldwoodFaye chapter 4 . 10/27
awwww... ok screw the autobots & the humans
i want megatron to become the lovable & greatest leader of the decepticon army. and i want poor screamer to become his bff. :D
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 10/27
awwww.. now i feel bad for megatron cuz he has ptsd :(
adelphe24 chapter 11 . 8/23
I have to say I'm extremely upset that this is's become quite dear to me...I will treasure these 11 chapters and hope that one day you might update.
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 8/23
Omp the moment I was waiting for. Goodness I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 11 . 6/9
I wish you hadn't discontinued. I think and thought this was gold. ish. Anyways I hope you consider starting it up again you are a great writer. Hope life is treating you as well as it can :)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 10 . 1/10
... I would give sooooo much for this story to continue. There are a TON of unfinished fanfics I've read and loved over the years; but if I had to choose one to be finished, or even just updated, this would probably be it. Oh, MAN. I love it so much. I can't stand that this is the end.

PLEASE write more, or post whatever half-formulated scraps you have written? Anything, man. I will take anything. It is such a fantastic story. You are such a fabulous writer. Aaaah.

Is there ANY chance at all that you might ever pick this story back up and continue it, even if it's not right now? Like, in a few months, or a year, or a few years? Or is your muse for this story utterly and irrevocably dead?

Even if you do NOTHING ELSE in your entire life, you will eternally be my IDOL for having written this fanfic. Yes, I am a sad, sad little person. Even more so because this is my umpteenth re-reading of this story and once again I've reached the end and there's no more... We didn't even get to find out her name... :(

I hate to be such a needy, whiny, selfish reviewer. I know you have a life and that you're a writer and it's up to you what you do and don't write. But...

...preeeeetty pleeeeaaaasse?...
Frostover317 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
This, in my opinion, is one of the most creative Transformers fictions I've read to date-and I've read a lot. I really really like the idea of a fan being stuck in Megatron's body, and you manage to bring that image to life with such creativity! Your writing style is amazingly pleasant! And I love how long it has gone on without revealing her name. Man! Whoever she is, lemme tell you, I really like this kid. I'm most worried about her unnerving Megatron lapses, but it doesn't look too severe yet. ..Right?

I know this hasn't been updated for a long amount of time, and I have no idea if you even write any longer, but I can only hope that you'll continue this one day soon! 3 You're really good at what you do here. So thank you!
8goose8 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Please update!
Waabishkizi-Maa'ingan chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Oh my god. I was simply curious when I came to this fandom to look at a fanfiction. Stumbled upon this story and ... I wasn't disappointed, I'll tell you that. XD

I didn't check to see when the last time you updated was, but I'll be sure to peek back from time to time just to see if there is a new chapter. This is pretty hilarious, if you ask me. Good job.
Sparrow and Destiny chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Oh gods I haven't laughed so much in ages, you have done a grand job with this. (; It's so interesting to see how much things change when someone, well someone else's consciousness, is in charge.

I have an idea! *flails* I think the Autobots, or just Sideswipe, should capture someone like Soundwave and do something to him, something dark, just to get back at 'Megatron'.
Tinyterror chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
perville1985 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
This was one of those stories i read and love a lot but forget to follow until i see it again months later. And it's now discontinued? If it's too much to ask, may i ask why?
Fallenranger chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
okay ill admit at first i was like... well that is a silly idea for a story... but then i read it to give it a chance... and i loved it! you won my at the prowl and tree rant when she was shot that was funny. I really like her character. Make her shift the plans to bring cybretron to a different part of the sol system like by mars why not eh? screw the director who decided to destroy cybertron :C. Great job again with her character getting us to know her but at the same time the characters know just as little about her. And the characters are really well done! talent!
great job!
I Am The Silver Lining chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So I was a loyal follower of this amazing story ever since the last update. I checked in at least once a month just to make sure that I didn't miss an update. I loved reading and rereading this story, because it always made me laugh no matter how many times I read it. I only just saw the discontinued on the top and I was just like... oh...