Reviews for Inappropriately Timed Conversations
killerqueen04 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I fucking love it! It was simply anazing and hilarious!
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I laughed so hard-this was just perfect!

You can easily see this happening-climatic battles are basically a 'normal shift' for our heroes, so it feels natural that they would 'chatter' while 'working'.

So hilarious, just loved it.
deathangel3188 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hahaha I loved it! :D
TLynnson chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What a cute little story. Loved the part about Batman and Catwoman.
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Freaking hilarious!
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I found this hilarious! It was so amusing to see them not even trying while talking about movies xD
Delija Nyx Nola chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
D'awww cute story! I love it!
Xeiden chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, those things are so common in comics that I no longer strange.

Poor Darkseid, the fiction have no longer respect for the gods.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that was totally awesome

great humor in follow up

love it thanx SM/WW rule ;)
Hemulen chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Poor little Darkseid, such a horrible case of villain decay ( , yes), but that's what happens when you invade the good guys' home turf in too many storylines.

I liked the touch of the more “normal” heroes struggling to keep up, while the heavy hitters really just had another day at the office. The way I read this one, it's a parody of an office romance. Frankly, when the only time you see your love interest is when saving the world, how can anyone expect there to be no flirting? Flash is too young... ;)

And, yes, I chuckled when reading this.

The one thing I would suggest to the author is avoiding using bold text, especially using both bold and italics in the same text; bolding is IMNSHO a far too strong visual cue in prose. Italics is more than noticeable enough if something is needed to make a word stand out, while bold distracts too much from the flow of the text.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahahahahaha! Very good one!
Rory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awwww, this was beyond cute :) Thanks for the story!
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Humorous story. Clark and Diana...those two are just a pair aren't they.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Sweaty, but cute too, u'know? Lol...bats'n'cats lol.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was full of chuckle worthy moments. It flow effortlessly. There were really nice character moments with the two eg the movies that they like and going to start their date with and his choice of cologne etc and lol re their handling of Darkseid.