Reviews for Inappropriately Timed Conversations
The City of Metropolis should very seriously consider issuing "Parademon Hunting Licenses" and perhaps offering a small bounty. The citizens would most assuredly take a very active role in the defense of themselves, their families, and their city. The local Community Colleges could offer courses in proper Parademon hunting tactics and strategies, practical survival, coordination with government forces, and so much more. Citizens could even earn an Associates Degree! As this concept spreads around the world extra-terrestrial would-be world conquerors might eventually say "Um, NO! The last several times anyone attacked the Earth they got their asses shot off, wet their pants, and flew home screaming for their mommies! We'll just play nice and skip Earth."
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Okay. This had me about to LOL in a public space. Humorous and cute story. Thank you.
AriCat-Hg chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I've been looking for goods WW x Super fics,
glad to came here and read this, it was funny, and not ooc.
Swear, i was laughing in some lines, thank you for this !
Hella Dead Inside chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Yet wally doesn't say anything to batman and catwoman
killerqueen04 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I fucking love it! It was simply anazing and hilarious!
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I laughed so hard-this was just perfect!

You can easily see this happening-climatic battles are basically a 'normal shift' for our heroes, so it feels natural that they would 'chatter' while 'working'.

So hilarious, just loved it.
deathangel3188 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hahaha I loved it! :D
TLynnson chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What a cute little story. Loved the part about Batman and Catwoman.
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Freaking hilarious!
Semi-Professional Scotsman chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I found this hilarious! It was so amusing to see them not even trying while talking about movies xD
Delija Nyx Nola chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
D'awww cute story! I love it!
Xeiden chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, those things are so common in comics that I no longer strange.

Poor Darkseid, the fiction have no longer respect for the gods.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that was totally awesome

great humor in follow up

love it thanx SM/WW rule ;)
Hemulen chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Poor little Darkseid, such a horrible case of villain decay ( , yes), but that's what happens when you invade the good guys' home turf in too many storylines.

I liked the touch of the more “normal” heroes struggling to keep up, while the heavy hitters really just had another day at the office. The way I read this one, it's a parody of an office romance. Frankly, when the only time you see your love interest is when saving the world, how can anyone expect there to be no flirting? Flash is too young... ;)

And, yes, I chuckled when reading this.

The one thing I would suggest to the author is avoiding using bold text, especially using both bold and italics in the same text; bolding is IMNSHO a far too strong visual cue in prose. Italics is more than noticeable enough if something is needed to make a word stand out, while bold distracts too much from the flow of the text.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahahahahaha! Very good one!