Reviews for From Death to Damnation
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 8 . 1/2
WHAT?! I'm not having any hard time reading this. Some stories which are perfectly planned is not understandable for me. Plus, I like the ending of this Chapter so much. Please rewrite or make a continuation. Just, make another fic which is the cont. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeee! DO IT!
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 4 . 1/2
Nah, I won't kill you. Yes, I'm Christian, but at least you made Hell not so evil. Otherwise Palkia wouldn't befriend Armaros. Also, the story doesn't scare me thanks to that.
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow. This is my second time to read this. Or is it my third? I dunno, but this story is nice. Hey, if you cancelled this, can you at least rewrite it? Well, there's 100% nothing wrong(literally) in this fic, but make a continuation at least. I don't want cliff-hangers or incomplete stories OR discontinued stories. Especially the ones I took a liking to.
AlwaysForgetName chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
i like the story so please continue

D
AnimeGirlKairi chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
That's too bad. Oh well, what can you do?
AnimeGirlKairi chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'm loving it so far! It's about time Arceus goes a little insane, I mean it is stressful job, and nobody's perfect.
Matthais Unidostres chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Aww, so it's abandoned?! That's too bad. But I understand. I can see that it's hard to figure where to go from where you are. So our heroes are back 2 months? But Palkia plans on brawling with Satan?
Hmmm
Believe it or not, I have a possible resolution. I might explain later via a PM.
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Instead of stating the obvious, I will say this:

PWEESE UPDATE? -kitty eyes-

Random Flower Adorned Cat Named Bella: :/ -claws-

Please! I'll die without one! Or five...I wanna know what happens! -explodes from suspense-
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
-still feels sorry for Palkia- You'll get out soon! ...hopefully. I really do hope this has a happy ending.
I really hope Lugia doesn't get found out, as well. And go, Dialga! Try and save Palkia!
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
-sympathizes with Palkia- Don't worry, no one will think you're evil for that punishment...I hope. And we have Lugia, Dialga, and Giratina are going to help save him? ...-applauds them-
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awww, poor Palkia! ...if it seems weird that I'm sympathizing with instead of ranting about how Arceus misunderstands slavery (actually I can see her point in some areas), I guess it's a 'fellow scapegoat' kind of thing. Or something. And OH! Do I smell a possibility for some of my most favoritest CosmosShipping?
makaxsoul4life chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
o.o ok very graphic... um but when palkia died did anyone hum kh:recoded title screen theme or so say xion theme
catkittypoke chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
HURRY THE F*CK UP!
pikachucat chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
awesome
bogey654 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Ah, this is quite a nice little chapter. I can see how hard it is for the creation trio. However, we don't know how Arceus feels. So what if there was a chapter where she discussed how she feels, what her plans are, etc. with a trusted ally? Just a thought :)