Reviews for Outside the Gates
Good story
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Sooooo cayooyooot!
LadyStrider17 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I like that you highlight the fact that Lucus is awkward about society's norms on behavior after being stuck out in the jungle so long. But that just makes his attempt at a hug that much cuter! _ Update again soon! I'm really enjoying this story. :)
Emtheunicorn chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I love this ! Update soon
ujemaima chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Ooh things are looking up! Another lovely chapter!
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Love it it's perfect how u got both there pov in the chapter love how he crushed her to his chest
Izi chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Okay now where is the next chapter? Pleeease... *puppydogeyes*
Emtheunicorn chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I love it ! Update soon :)
Holly chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Wow, I've read a lot of Lucas and Skye partnering and I have to say I've loved this the best. I think having the prequel, behind-the-scenes kind of action was a good story lime to work on. Your writing is really good so when I don't see any mistakes which kind of take me away from the story because I'm so focused on correcting other writers punctuation. Please write another chapter!
Alleycat1 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Hope there is another chapter!
TerraNova99 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Update soon! I can't wait!
Tnfan chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Yessssssss you updated!

Loved it btw!

Keep up the good work!
ujemaima chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Aww poor guy. Another fabulous chapter, keep it up!
LadyStrider17 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
You did such a good job with the characters' personalities! I thought Lucas's freakout moment was not over done at all. He's paranoid about the topic and he only just met Skye. I look foward to more!
Miss Junie chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
This is definitely an intriguing premise! I read the first chapter and was definitely interested, and then saw this update tonight. It would definitely be interesting to see a friendship/romance spring up between these two, and I think the timeline you've set is ideal for that.

As for the chapter itself, it was beautifully written. I love how even though Skye somewhat trusts him, she's still ready to defend herself, as realistically, she doesn't know him. Good one for her! And then Lucas making sure she got back safely, even though she didn't know, was just too cute! Loved it and can't wait for the next update :)!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »