Reviews for Outside the Gates
geranium08 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I really like where you are going with this! Update soon.
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
omg I totally freaked out when I saw that you updated love this chapter please keep them coming
douttasite chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't know why I got confused, but for some reason I had it in my head from the number of reviews that this was already a multi-chapter fic. I settled in and then when I got to the bottom, I was like wha..? This is an awesome premise and you write them well. I hope more chapters are coming? Please?
mrspendragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Continue! You have too! It's soooo good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg update now I'm going mad women! !ยก! I will keep this up every day if u don't UPDATE
Elinor Ivy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i love this fic. its totally different from the ones I've read previously and I'm hooked after one chapter - hope theres more! Love seeing the softer side of Lucas!
themisfitsx chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhh so beautiful! I love the plot, they would be soooo perfect if they met this way and formed a friendship like this first :'D I can't wait to see where you lead with this story and when issues start arising! Great first chapter! (ps the butterfly kisses part was SO CUTEE!) hehe
sunshine78 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hey! I like this story! A lot of the fanfiction seem to be of kidnapping and such, so its refreshing to see a different plotline here. Has a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next update!
MyMyMaia chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
this is going to be great! I really wanna see where you are going to go with this! Please update :) happy new year!
Jessie chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omg I love it already! You are such a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ooh, very nice - keep it up!
LiiLah chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i love your idea :) so original & a totally different angle on the whole lucas/skye thing.. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
LiiLah chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
KAZzieann chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is great! A different twist on Terra Nova, I really like it!

Update soon please!
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this is do perfect love it can't wait hurry with next chapter
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »