Reviews for Outside the Gates
Miss Junie chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
This is definitely an intriguing premise! I read the first chapter and was definitely interested, and then saw this update tonight. It would definitely be interesting to see a friendship/romance spring up between these two, and I think the timeline you've set is ideal for that.

As for the chapter itself, it was beautifully written. I love how even though Skye somewhat trusts him, she's still ready to defend herself, as realistically, she doesn't know him. Good one for her! And then Lucas making sure she got back safely, even though she didn't know, was just too cute! Loved it and can't wait for the next update :)!
geranium08 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I really like where you are going with this! Update soon.
MeganV1432 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
omg I totally freaked out when I saw that you updated love this chapter please keep them coming
douttasite chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't know why I got confused, but for some reason I had it in my head from the number of reviews that this was already a multi-chapter fic. I settled in and then when I got to the bottom, I was like wha..? This is an awesome premise and you write them well. I hope more chapters are coming? Please?
mrspendragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Continue! You have too! It's soooo good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg update now I'm going mad women! !ยก! I will keep this up every day if u don't UPDATE
Elinor Ivy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i love this fic. its totally different from the ones I've read previously and I'm hooked after one chapter - hope theres more! Love seeing the softer side of Lucas!
themisfitsx chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhh so beautiful! I love the plot, they would be soooo perfect if they met this way and formed a friendship like this first :'D I can't wait to see where you lead with this story and when issues start arising! Great first chapter! (ps the butterfly kisses part was SO CUTEE!) hehe
sunshine78 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hey! I like this story! A lot of the fanfiction seem to be of kidnapping and such, so its refreshing to see a different plotline here. Has a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next update!
MyMyMaia chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
this is going to be great! I really wanna see where you are going to go with this! Please update :) happy new year!
Jessie chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omg I love it already! You are such a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ooh, very nice - keep it up!
LiiLah chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i love your idea :) so original & a totally different angle on the whole lucas/skye thing.. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
LiiLah chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
KAZzieann chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is great! A different twist on Terra Nova, I really like it!

Update soon please!