Reviews for Inhuman Monsters
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Stonecreek chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I was enjoying this...then the last four paragraphs happened. The tone you had going throughout the fic was ruined by the totally out of place ending. Such a shame, because the other parts rang true.
Kitty Cavallone chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hahahahaha is alI I can say! Somehow I see everything as an epilogue to the anime. All the people were in-character and I liked it.
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
...i think i like izaya more now because of that beef jerky thing :D the end kinda weird me out with him and blood (but then, blood always made me feel weird.) AND WOW. SHIZUO! WHOA~~! i never even DREAM of something like that happenin! 8DD also, who knew her head would be so mean? ;-;
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It's quite good but I expected more from you. To be honest, this doesn't compliment your skills. You're a better writer than what can be seen throught this.

Looking forward to your next fic :)

~ LenxRinKagamine
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ah, Durarara. I tried hard to like you, and despite a few enjoyable characters (like Celty or Shizuo), you were seriously lacking in the resolution department, like, say, Celty getting her head back (and dumping that creepy mouth-breather Shinra) for starters. I can't speak for the light novels, but the anime didn't resolve (honestly) any of the major conflicts.

I must say I'm a bit disappointed, if only momentarily. With Celty and Anri sharing the header I was expecting slash, but it was still good.