Reviews for PT Hell
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/28
Hehe. Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Great fic! I love how embarrassed Ed gets.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this little one-shot, you really captured everyone 's a nice, realistic look at what things would've been like for everyone after the Promised Day, the recoveries for so many, and the fact that even Dr. Marcoh's Philosopher's Stone waxn't such a magical cure-all, that people were instantly healed and back kn their feet in a single day.

I loved Ed's ever-feisty attitude, especially since even he is still stuck in a dreaded hospital after everything that happened. Al is certainly more rambunctious and cheeky with his brother and Havoc, but I would chalk that up to his experiencing a boy's hormones for the first time in what, 5 or 6 years? Poor Edward, he has had to suppress almost all of his own needs and wants and desires ever since he became the only one left to take care of his little brother, and that was only kicked into overdrive after their transmutation accident, and other, more all-consuming emotions and worries occcupied all his time.

I loved Ed's remembering his physical therapy he had to endure after his automail surgery, and how he seems to almost be enjoying the idea that soon enough, Al and Jean Havoc will be finding out just what it is like, how difficult it is. I'd love to see a follow-up to this, where Al and Havoc marvel at the fact that Ed pushed himself through three years of recovery/therapy in just one year, in order to start searching for a way to return his brother to normal, and thzt both of them just don't know how he managed to pull that off. Well anyway, thanks for another awesome FMA story!
Shade40 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is pretty cute, and a large part of why I enjoyed it is because you started off seriously and took it seriously in the writing. The meeting between Jean and Marcoh was probably very solemn - Marcoh isn't exactly a happy person and in his doctor role, he'd be very clear that Jean shouldn't expect any miracles or get his hopes too high. Hard work is in order and Jean can't forget that. But then the story morphs into something much more light-hearted. Al is sassier than I'd expect, but the rest is spot-on. Physiotherapy is painful and difficult and, out of the three characters, Ed is the only one to have experienced it, so he'd very reasonably find some satisfaction in knowing that Al and Jean will soon be able to commiserate. And maybe Al could make jokes with innuendos - perhaps he didn't while in the armour because he felt it would be too unfair because no one could counter and throw a joke back at him. If you don't have a physical body, it's hard to tease someone with physical jokes.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow. Amazingly written piece. I really enjoyed reading this.
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think you should make a sequel to this and have both Havoc and Al in PT! Oh and this story was wonderful like all of the other stories you have on this site.