Reviews for Secrecy
wiebenor chapter 8 . 12/20/2022
Read this again and I agree with anyone who says that you need to finish or continue it... Definitely 100% would read it until the finished product is done...
Mewpagano chapter 9 . 10/10/2022
:( need to finish this! i like it so much T_T
wiebenor chapter 9 . 10/2/2022
Like what you have written so
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 9/30/2021
I love the pairing Harry/Ginny! I love how they both became best friends. I love how they are both starting to go out with each other. I hate Albus, and Ron! I love how Harry and Ginny both have a bond. I love how they both look out for with each other. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Gin5208 chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Really gripping plot
Dutchie chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
It's your story, your fantasy. Make of it what you want. I like it. So hopefully you will update soon.
Dutchie chapter 9 . 11/20/2020
Wow. What a great story. Hope you update soon!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 7 . 11/10/2020
At this point, Harry should look into just having his House-Elves swap out any food he eats, period. Same for Ginny.

And, while he's at it, to spend most of his time at Potter Manor and blackmail the Dursleys into pretending he's at home all the time. The less time spent with those wretched people, the better.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 6 . 11/10/2020
"Officially started dating"
They're married - isn't it a bit late for that? :P

Aside from that, pretty normal Gringotts-inheritance chapter. Hope Harry extracts the twelve years of 'payments' from Vernon's hide. (It would be kind of funny if "all" he does is get a refund, which promptly drives the Dursleys into bankruptcy. That would be worse than death for them in some ways. What would the neighbors think?!)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 5 . 11/10/2020
I found it absolutely hilarious that no one except Snape defended Draco. Even Pansy? Even Crabbe and Goyle? The implications of none of Draco's usual sycophants coming to his defense when he's knocked-out and can't notice are pretty vicious... and well-deserved...

I feel like you should have aged the characters up a bit (like those Hogwarts-starts-at-fifteen fics) to make some of this work. It seems off that a twelve-year-old Draco would jump straight to sexual insinuations about an eleven-year-old girl (even if they're accurate). I wouldn't complain if Harry and Ginny weren't also 'precocious' in that respect (because perhaps Draco could have just gotten started early), but, with that in mind, it feels more like these are characters already in the throes of puberty rather than being borderline-prepubescent. :S
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
*bangs head against wall*

HARRY! There is nothing - to stop - the people Potioning you - from outright KILLING Ginny when she's out of your sight. It would make their job a lot easier. Unless this is a soulmates-die-at-the-same-time fic, in which case they could still render her comatose. Or render her into the same state as Neville's parents and wipe your memories of her.

Take this Potioning thing a bit more seriously!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Hm. I wish Harry had more control over his Legilimency so that he could check Ron's mind for further treachery, but it would make him overpowered if that were the case.

*reads further* Looks like checking for future treachery would indeed have been in order!

Ah, so it's just a soulbond... hm.

It's just a random thought, but it would be interesting to see a story where Harry realizes mid-year that he's being Potioned and abruptly takes off in the middle of the night without telling anyone but his most trusted confidants. After all, if he can be Potioned one way, there's nothing to stop him being Potioned with something stronger. Or something to shut him up for good. Maybe that's overly-paranoid, but Potioned!Harry fics tend to make the worst paranoid delusions seem mild...
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
Er... not really a fan of this chapter. Some people are precocious, but this is a bit detailed. I wonder if there's a reason (aside from a soulbond or something similar) why they're moving this fast at their ages and seeing visions of their future selves. Another reviewer said something about time-travel, which would be interesting. Not sure if that's the premise, but a fic with faint time-travel dealing with the younger characters being confused where their impulses and inclinations suddenly came from would be interesting.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Great premise. It's super-rare to find a Ron-and-Hermione-bashing fic that's also pro-Ginny. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Regarding the author's note - no, it's always seemed completely canon to me that you can be a natural at Legilimency. As I recall (it's been a while), young Tom Riddle demands that Dumbledore "TELL THE TRUTH" in a way that implies he's using magic to back it up, and is perturbed when Dumbledore just shrugs it off. Since Harry's a Horcrux, it makes perfect sense that the ability would slosh over to him the same way that Parseltongue does.
Sirenstrong0617 chapter 9 . 11/8/2020
Love it hope you update again soon