Reviews for Sleepless
Ashley Booth chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I love this ficlet it is soo sweet and you captured Rory and Jess's Personalaty wonderfly.

Ashley Booth
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i hope you continue this, you are going on my alert author list.
lltn chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Perfect.

Absolutely Perfect.
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
love i
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OMFG! This was amazing too! Your great! :)

xx

Kat
Ferret Love chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i like it
Soulmates Incorporated chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
You know what? There are so many great writers like you floating around in the electromagnetic circuit, and yet Paris Hilton has a ubloished book. How weird.

I loved your story. Of course, as a loyal R/J shipper, I don't thinki my heart would have allowed me to dislike any R/J fic, bbut after reading a few of your works, I feel like you have plundered into something deeper than what was presented on screen... and gave us the true core of their relationship.

I believe that true love is being able to be content with just each other's companionship. When I read Rory's line on her conmforable silence around Jess, I knew you understood them. And in a way, you won my respect, because your view of love is a mature one.

Thank you. May be reviewing some of your other works soon.

Jon from SMInc.
Encarta chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I liked this! It was cute and well written.
leslie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Simply beautiful! Please continue, if you are still a lit. :)
Missez Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
It's amazing! Really and truly. I hope you continue.
number1princess chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This was fantastic. You can feel the emotion. You truly have a talent.
Mary33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Love it. In fact, I love all of your R/J fics. They feel true. And Rory always gives in to impulse. Definitely love it.
Kajsa chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Loved this story, its one of the best rory/jess ones Ive read in a VERY long time. Very cute fic.
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
aww it was cute
lily moon1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
this was a really good short story! now make it longer! please, pretty please? I love all Rory/Jess stories, and i know its not just me, but Jess is hot. Please keep writing good R/J fics!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »