Reviews for Artist in Distress
I enjoy you stories immensely. One suggestion though. You might want to make sure you are using the right words, e.g., your/you're is the most common one misused in your stories. If it wasn't for the fact that the stories are so well written, this could be very distracting.
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful casefic, I really enjoyed this. Great choice of cosplay for Neal, but I must admit I was disappointed you didn't use the convention as an excuse to put Mozzie in an SG-1 outfit. Purely for undercover purposes, of course ;-)
mngrue chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I was concerned when your summary mentioned aliens, but I gave it a shot since I liked the Cakes fic. I'm glad I did. This was definitely worth the ride : )
MarieThea chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I love Geek!Jones :)

And I will proudly confess I know the episode Neal's impersonating, because it was *hilarious*. Almost as funny as this chapter!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
gotta love an angry peter...
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
oh goody, neal gets to do what he's best at :D
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
guess mozzie would have a great time there ;-)
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Delightful story
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I'm sorry, I missed to review on this because I read most of the chapters on my phone... I have no idea why you didn't get more reviews on this. This was such nice story - smooth and unconventional and everything else you want to see in a WC-story. Thank you so much for sharing,
Afsu chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Loved this story. It had everything we love about WC. Case fics are so rare. Thanks for your awesome writing!
puellascribit5 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Lovely ending! :) I really enjoyed reading the story.
Stroma chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Very good.
pechika chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
u've left is with an awesome cliffhanger do update soon.
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Excellent! You are SO descriptive. I love your writing. Keep going!
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Hah, you keep building it up. Awesome!