Reviews for Dear Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was perfect! I loved it. Sirius' letter is sweet and sad with humor mingled with it, and Harry's thoughts on the letter are touching.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww this is sad and so beautiful. I tend to be cynical about Sirius and his relationship with Harry, agreeing with Molly more often than not, but you do his relationship with Harry justice, and I love the ending, and the mischief managed, and everything. You write Harry well, which is phenomenally difficult, so props to you for that. Well done!
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
The emotions here are really tangible, and beautiful, and sad all at the same time. I loved the concept, and the reactions from Harry, and I also loved how you threw in Sirius's joking nature, just to prove that he wasn't gone. Not really.

On to concrit: There were about 3 little minor punctuation blips in there, just to let you know. But other than that, this is a beautiful, solid piece with nice word choices and thoughts!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very moving.
042014 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Would love to see Sirius's pov...Great Job!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww! So sweet...so sad...
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
(The following is a prize review for winning Second Place in The "True Colors" Competition.)

Goodness, this was beautiful. Letters have always been my weak point—I've never been able to channel my emotions properly into letters. But, you've done such a wonderful, wonderful job with this one. You've kept Sirius completely in-character, but you've added just that one necessary touch affection into his tone.

I really do love the fact that Harry was astounded by the one line—"I love you." It's so excruciatingly sad to realize that Harry had never had anyone say that to him, before. I'm so glad you added that into this. It seems so plausible. I especially loved how you listed the numerous things Sirius had done for Harry. You conveyed that one moment of enlightenment excellently.

Beautiful work. I enjoyed this immensely.
diggzer chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
How heart-wrenching! You are truly an amazing writer!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wouldn't be nice if everyone got a letter like that after the death of someone important? Thanks for sharing!