Reviews for The Question
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Made me smile... Thanks.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I actually had a fleeting thought once in a while, like what if the doctor and the clone pulled a switcheroo like they did in the gangers episode... and then i rejected it because Rose would know he had two hearts... but hey if this is crack, it's awesome wonderful stuff. love it. :D
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is where I'm leaning too.
Abboz chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I love it! I just, wow, you wrote this for me? I mean /why/? Thank you!

Just everything about this is amazing, with the teasing and how adamant she is to know the truth, and I love that you've captured love between them in a way that Moffat never does. I also love that there's still an element of the "real" Doctor in Eleven here with him wanting the woman he loves to never doubt how he feels (again continuity of character, that even with him being the metacrisis should be there, that Moffat misses all the time). I adore him saying stuff he didn't mean to say/admit, you get a sense of him almost not meaning to answer her because he's meant to have all the Universe believe he's the same man, but then he doesn't want to lie to her. And then there's the last two lines with River prompting for more that she doesn't even need to know (like you get that she feels she needs to about who he is - like she suspects he's keeping something hidden) and his exclamation of annoyance.

I also love that the way it's structured adds a lot of impact for the line "Are you still /my/ Doctor?"; although River seems to have control over what he's telling her at that point and is acting like she's confident as usual she's still actually worried that this man that she sees as amazing couldn't love her like she wants. She kind of half expects him to up and leave her like "sorry this is all a lie", she doesn't realise that the Doctor she knows and first met has /always/ been him and /always/ been the Doctor that loves her now and is hers. I think it cleverly ties in with her future and her saying that one day she'll meet her Doctor and he won't know who she is, and then when she gets to that in Silence In The Library/Forest Of The Dead when she meets Ten and he doesn't know her /at all/ not even that flicker of "he will know her some day" she realises that he's not her Doctor (the one that's just not become Eleven yet) but rather it's Rose's Doctor - and she knows she has to sacrifice herself so that both she and Rose get their Doctors - her Doctor wouldn't even come to exist if this one doesn't get to his future to create him.

The only problem I saw was a typo: "Your the clone?" should be "You're the clone?". Other than that it's amazing and perfect and I /love/ it so so much. I can't believe you wrote this for me! Thank you!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow...that's actually a really good idea! I commend you for thinking of it... :P