Reviews for Second Chance Fairy Tale
Account Killer Old Account88 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awesome story
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I liked that, it was really cute awwww. Winky was adorable
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i like i your oneshot was very interesting and sweet

the couple is so cool and funny i just love it
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I don't know about anyone else but I know I enjoyed it. This one's going on the favorites list. Very sweet. I am wondering about those loose ends however. You should do another chapter or a companion fic. Whatever the case, keep writing!
Historic Soldier chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hi!

I love your fic and I need read more about this pairing, please. Youre a great writer.

Update soon, pleaseeee.
Heyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is a really good 's one of my favourites at the moment. I like how your doing the marriage law but your doing it different to everyone else. I love the idea of rehabilitating the death eaters. I haven't read many stories like that and I like them all. So please don't quit this story because your actually a very good writer...unlike some garbage that gets put on here :).
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great fic. I love david tennant and I love h/b as well. I hope you continue the story line.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really enjoyed this and can't wait to read more!
arabellagrace chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love it - can't wait for more
Emaelin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is lovely, cute, and all those other wonderful things. I love B/H, they're my Harry Potter drug. You've captured them marvelously. I love Winky's personality, I always felt she'd have more of one than what was portayed in the books. Everyone else is great as well, I particularly like Snape. Hope to see a continuation soon. Keep writing! Hugs and cookies, ~E