Reviews for A Choice
Good God what did you DO to Edward!?
I understand that he needed to chill a but but for fcuk sake you turned him gay!
davysekhon chapter 17 . 1/4
Hey. ...! :-*) I really love all your stories about ExB. I really love them together. As your sequel Our Choice hasn't been updated in a long time so I am reading this story again for 5th or maybe 6th time. This is a very interesting and different and magnificent plot and I truly appreciate it and LOVE it with all my heart. So thank you for such a wonderful story. And BEST OF LUCK for your life and family as well as for writing such beautiful stories until now and in future for all the wonderful stories that you may write. Thank you and we (all your faithful readers and followers ) love you.
k1942 chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
Already on it, though I see you haven't posted a chapter in about a year and a half!
k1942 chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
Congrats!
k1942 chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
Hope you did well!
k1942 chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
Looking forward to the further adventures of all these characters!
k1942 chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
I was a bit surprised that Billy asked to die, but I guess he had a lot of guilt and sadness. Happily he remembered his daughters and decided to live. I'm really glad Marcus and Didyme are finally reunited and the Cullen family is at peace, at least for now!
k1942 chapter 31 . 12/14/2015
An amazing chapter for all concerned! The only fly in my ointment was the news that Renee gets to keep breathing!
k1942 chapter 30 . 12/14/2015
If Didyme is nearby, then that is a perfect reason for Marcus to visit! I'm glad that Edward and Bella have reconnected, hunted together and fed Charlie. I bet he will leave Forks when his daughter does!
k1942 chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
Maybe not pleasant or humane, but definitely necessary! Two down and one to go, so Renee better watch out, unless Jacob already killed her in a fit of anger! One may only hope!
k1942 chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
I was going to say it's rather rude of them not to at least thank Didyme for her help! The big question is, how did she know to help and where did she come from?
k1942 chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
I suppose Irina will now do something to harm Edward and Bella's connections. Personally, I liked how Edward killed Tanya, it was exactly what she deserved! Thank God for Bella's shield, keeping that dog away from her!
k1942 chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
There are not enough bad things to do to that horrible woman!
k1942 chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
It really is a crying shame someone doesn't kill that nasty woman! I would be happy to offer my services, just let me get a gun!
k1942 chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
Amazing that he let her come with him as he hunted! Great sex, too! As for Renee, what does she always want, to cause trouble!