Reviews for A Choice
koyana chaki chapter 1 . 2/8
Does anyone know the name of the twilight fanfiction where Edward is an elite guard of the volturi and is send to capture gifted humans who happens to be Bella and Alice... Plz let me know
I predicted pretty much this whole chapter
oh id love to meet our family my love
? You expect us to believe that BELLA talks like that? I dont fucking think so.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Emotional? More like cringeworthy. Took me hours to read this chapter because I feel so embarrassed for the characters lmao
on.ings.like.weagles chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Sweetie, you need to add an AU and OOC warning to this story.
Bella Swan is supremely out of character - she's acting more like a slutty version of Jessica or Lauren and while I am sure they are lovely characters, they are not the Bella you are attempting to capture.
The AU label? Jacob did not imprint on Bella Swan. That did not happen - for it to have happened you need to explain that it's AU or a canon diverge.
And even if it had happened, imprinting means that Jacob would have become what Bella Swan needed - a horny, pushy boy that contradicted her feelings and told her that what she thought she felt was always wrong - yeah, not seeing how that's what any girl, let alone Bella, would want.
He would have respected her relationship with Edward and been the best friend/little brother that Bella always wished he would be.

For a story that says the intense bond between Edward and Bella is stronger than any other vampire - it's just doesn't make sense for her to actually be tallying up the pros and cons of either Jacob or Edward. It makes this epic love with Edward a joke - and the 'love scenes' laughable, instead of touching and passionate and bonding like they could be.

Good luck on your future writing. The ideas are there, explore them.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2017
Im crying
Guest chapter 29 . 6/14/2017
Stories always say a mate will be avenged.
Isabella chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Different but nice story. Loved the characters. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
I am so lost and I just started this. I mean there is no congruity and order to this. What is the story... lemons are nice but if they fit into a plot. I mean I am often not discriminatory when it comes to reading but this is seriously bad. I wonder what other's were smoking when they fav'ed this.
jk chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
ya its pretty bad, like skip over shit bad.
my precious love?
MY Edward?
sorry but those just sounded really stupid...and the whole "i got a wicked idea" and pulled his zipper down with her teeth...acting like shes soooo naughty...god it was fucking stupid. Then she totally flips like a mental patient and gets all insecure and ...god I wanted to slap her. Shes really embarrassing.
jk chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
I kinda hate how this is written. Bella is written like a really stupid, skanky 15 year old. " I know most people wouldn't want to be claimed or WHATEVER, but its SO HOT and totally a vampire THING" seriously? grow the fuck up. If we wanted Edward with a lauran or Jessica we'd find THOSE stories ya know? Like, Edward waited 100 years for THIS CHICK? SERIOUSLY? how fucking embarrassing.
jk chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
what a seriously weird place to start the story...for months Edward and jake have been fighting over bellwhore and she hasn't met the cullens?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
Glad everything ok with the wolves pack...
Guest chapter 31 . 11/5/2016
Powerful mated...indeed...edward/Bella...marcus/didyme..
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
...and I love both of you Edward Bella...