Reviews for A Choice
cela chapter 8 . 6/27
i'm a little surprised that Edward didn't attack Tanya for breaking into their house. after all, they are newly mated, Tanya ( the whore) has to know what that means, and being a thousand years old she's surely seen it before. why didn't Edward throw her the hell out for threatening his mate? he would have done it to anyone else.
Kopec82 chapter 2 . 6/10
Just meet Es,e and calls her mom? Come on!
jk chapter 1 . 6/2
ummm that was a really fucked up place to start the story...what the hell
jk chapter 5 . 5/3
bella just comes off as a skank
jk chapter 4 . 5/3
theres no build up so its disappointing and all that...my love...my precious love...my sweet angel...its annoying as fuck
jk chapter 2 . 5/2
I feel like you started in a bad place for the readers to get the jist of your story...and the first 2 chapters feel...broken up, choppy...its just not flowing well
anajlima chapter 3 . 4/27
Their chemistry is palpable. Really like the vampire mating thing. What about Edward's blood lust?
anajlima chapter 2 . 4/27
i'm curious about their backstory and what kind of relationship Bella had with Jacob.
Bella's dirty mouth is different. lol
anajlima chapter 1 . 4/27
The synopsis is interesting and captured my attention.I can't believe I didn't read this sooner! I love sweet Edwards!
EmmettRose chapter 3 . 4/25
I guess Edward has been around the block before? This story will probably be a good one but I have to flounce. I just can't get into it with how they talk kinda a cross over of 1800 to now and its just not meshing for me. Thanks for sharing and good luck in your other endeavors.
EmmettRose chapter 2 . 4/25
I'm curious if you mean for some of the words to run together and why? Esme talks more old fashioned than Edward which as long as they have been around none of them should. Totally confused to she has or hasn't met the family?
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 4/25
How long have they known each other if she hasn't even met his family?
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 14 . 4/25
Yeah, take that instructa-bitch! WOO! Loving that bitch-brow! LOLZ, and Mike Newton? Damn, that was priceless! I honestly can't wait for her to turn into a vampire and kick more ass...
Sassy Mami chapter 36 . 4/24
Thanks for the link this morning. It was a wonderful story :)
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 8 . 4/24
I'm really hoping Bella kicks her ass and like, Rios her jaw off or something...please...