Reviews for A Choice
I like the idea behind this story, but thought Jacobs response wasn't as well thought out/ written as it could have been! I can't ever just see him giving in and smiling like that. Keep up the good work x
CJM98 chapter 2 . 3/5
I love this story! The terms of endearment and vampire instincts of Edward's are some of the things that are so amazing about this story. :)
:-) :-) ;-)
mygooddog chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I need a whole box of tissues !
mygooddog chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
is there a story before this? I like it so far.
cela chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
lovely chapter! bella's mouth is a little too dirty and Edward is a little too "Edwardian". I hope he doesn't talk like that at school and around charley.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You need to work on your writing more. Remember the rule show don't tell. I stop reading when I got "my love." Terms of endearments like that are too cliché. Your sounded promising. But I just can't read any further.
maphie chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I flippin love that song!
maphie chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Citrusy good!
maphie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is an interesting first chapter. It read like a prologue.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT WITH THE LOVES
ARE YOU OKAY LOVE YES LOVE NO LOVE WHATS WRONG LOVE
SERIOUSLY THIS FANFICTON SITE IS BOMBARED WITH LOVES I CANT READ A SINGLE FANFIC WITH THE WORD LOVE!
edwards-sparrow chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Can you do an outtake of this chapter in EPOV I want to know what he was hearing in the thoughts of the instructors
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Best Vampire fanfic I ever read! So suspensive and SOOO romantic! Second favorite Vampire fanfic, is one called SSHH! Really dark and Edwars is like Christian Grey! If you haven't read it, try it you may love it. I like my Edward sweet or tormented or really bad! Hell I just love Edward!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Wait, so Bella can use Edward's gift, dose that mean, that Edward can use Bella's gift? I mean, he should be able to, considering the fact that mates share gifts. I just want to know, I think he should because if he can't that would make it strange that Bella can read minds, so please, do tell.
Anyway, loves the story, it is well written, and I for one, loves every single story, in where Jacob, the idiot, gets his ass kicked. It is just so satisfying.
Caz1105 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014