Reviews for Choices of the Heart
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 3 . 6/20
this is the perfect postwar fic which follows the canon. and on top of it all, it has HP/DM.! I LOVE IT. well done! ;
Dimplz chapter 3 . 4/18
Good story. I liked the aspect of Harry's dreams. That was pretty original (at least for me).
readingaccount chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Such an incredible story! One of the best I have read on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I swear to god I was absolutely in live with this story. It has to be one of the best written fanfictions on this while website. I breezed through it in around a hour, well done. Like seriously, well bloody done!
sthef12 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Such a beautiful story.
lemondrops154 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
PS: Should have said this with my review for chapter 3 .. but since ffnet won't let me post two reviews for the same chapter, I thought I'd say this here because I think it's important to acknowledge the betas that help make fanfic magic happen:) - A special nod to the beta for this story ... There were no grammar/language things that tend to distract from the enjoyment of the story here ... Can't remember a single thing that took me out of my reading zone ... so kudos for that as well :)
lemondrops154 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Adore! Utterly, wonderfully, croissants fluffy ... with just enough plot to put it all together. I loved this story .. it made me want to write in the HP universe again after a very long time... so thank you for that. I haven't stopped smiling since I stopped reading :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Kreacher is so funny with his brandishing victory knife.

It would be lovely to have a Healer!draco. I really do like those stories.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Ok, so I believe Professor McGonagall would call Harry, Mr. Potter, not just Potter because that's disrespectful.

Also I wholeheartedly agree that in death, the dead find peace and forgiveness for everything. I think evil people (after some time) might also find their clarity. I don't know why I think this, but I do. I mean with death having endless time, being mean and angry just gets carved down over the sentiment of not having to deal with the living.

It's really ironic that Voldemort's downfalls are mainly because of mother's love for their children. He should be deathly afraid of mothers. :]
tag.0 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
A very enjoyable story. I usually don't care much for Harry/Draco, but there are a few stories that I find are so well-written that they overcome my not-liking of the pairing, and this is definitely one of them. The way you have them interacting, slowly growing closer, and the element of Harry's dreams, and how they mix, is excellent, in my opinion. Definitely worth reading.

(In case you're wondering, the only other one I've read to achieve this distinction is DragonKin, by Fyreheart.)
Zone chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I laughed so hard wiith knife scenes. Draco reactions are so fanny.
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
That was a beautiful story, from beginning to end, I really loved it!
thanks for this one ;)
Anna chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Wow! This was a great story with an original and believable plot. The characters were very realistic. :D
gaap237 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Ron and Hermione's reaction was priceless. Awesome story!
Lily's Sidekick chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Perfect story. Wonderfully written and set up. The plot and the characters and the conversations and emotions - it just fits. I like that it wasn't suddenly easy between Harry and Draco - you made them work it all out. You built up their relationship (and the anticipation and when they did finally touch and kiss the tension made my skin tingle.) and trust and they talked things out. (Yes! Thank you.) . I also like that Ginny is great, but they just don't work out. The way you wrote that made it all very clear and natural and it's definitely one way the story between Harry and Ginny can turn out.
I did always wonder why Harry doesn't just break the Elder Wand in half. But I like your progression of events a lot more. Death. That was so wonderful, how you described all that.
It's pretty late where I am, and I don't have the words to say everything I want, to praise this story. I guess it just comes down to this: it's very Harry Potter. It adds onto the seventh book seamlessly and with respect and you did a brilliant job.

(Oh and this: Harry's first dream made me cry. For real. You had me hooked. I love, love, love this story. Thank you so much.)