Reviews for Methods in the Dark
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Very sad, yet very sweet and tender in Spencer's desire and willingness to care for his traumatized lover.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was so sweet. Beautiful.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
forgive me but maybe i missed it..where is the story that Reid and Morgan got together after Alejandro? sorry just that i started with that and was hoping to find the continuation. thanks
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a beautiful story! I love how Reid is able to comfort Morgan. And I love Morgan responds to Reid. If only we would get something like this on the show. I hope you keep writing for this two.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
so cute
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like that you stuck the bookend quotes in here like the episodes have as well as the shift in comfort. I do enjoy when Reid is the one receiving the comfort but this was a pleasant change.

Also, while I dislike children and a lot of things related to them, Morgan sucking on his thumb when asleep is adorable! And it just matches so well with Reid's need for a nightlight.

Awesome fic! Great writing! Cool idea! .
IanJa chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
that is the cutest best story ever written about morgan being vulnerable!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was absolutely adorable!
RavenWing1997 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this is sooo cute i wish i could suck my thumb like that
vaunie5962 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Seriously i loved it! Morgan sucking bis thumb is si difficult to imagine but i love this picture :-)

And for once, Spencer conforting bis boyfriend's a good point toi use!

Thans and again great job!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I haven't heard of any adults sucking their thumbs but it did make for a very interesting concept to relate how stressful their jobs are. And I liked Reid's statistics about how tramatic events have brought that on in some people.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful.
everything-is-eninalus chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aw! This was so amazingly cute! I had never considered a thumb sucking Morgan before and I thought it was simply adorable :) thank you. I LOVE your writing. It's always so beautiful and flows like poetry and it's just awesome. Really, you are an exquisite writer and I envy your style! You always manage to convey your story while making the atmosphere and feelings seem real and...

And now I'm gushing :P I'll stop there. Thanks again!
PocketPamela chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Eek! Too cute for words.
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful absolutely beautiful the way spencer held morgan