Reviews for Empty Promises
DPfan chapter 5 . 10/1
Omg what have you done?! You killed Danny... omg I had tears flowing so much. I never cry at anything, but Maddie realizing her son is Phantom ripped my heart into pieces. The writing is amazing. I just cant sooo crying...
PhantomOfProcrastination chapter 5 . 8/6
I had tears pouring freely the entire time I read this. I love how realistic everyone's reactions were to the situation, and the thought processes that ensued. This story touched my heart, it truly did. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tear-jerker, and have a wonderful day/night.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 5 . 7/28
I read all of this with tears in my eyes. The way you made all of this was so real and heartbreacking than I could understand all the pain in each character.
And sorry I have nothing else to say, but really your story was something. Because people always forget that heroes are still humans, and unperfect, and sometime need help, but it's always too late when they understand...
Clevermoon chapter 5 . 7/24
This story is too much for my heart. I'm sobbing terribly rn.
CeleneTheAngel chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh my god. This is so emotional and heartbreaking. Laora, you really are something. The sorrow and mourning of these characters feels entirely real and it's just Amazing! Great Job!
CeleneTheAngel chapter 4 . 7/6
Couldn't take it couldn't stand another minute
couldn't bear another day without you in it
All of the joy that I had known for all my life,
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted
Now without you I'm a soul forever haunted
Can't help but feel like I had taken you for granted
No way in Hell that I can ever comprehend this.

I wasn't dreaming when they told me you were gone
I was wide awake and feeling that they had to be wrong.
How could you leave me when you swore that you would stay?
Now I'm trapped inside a nightmare every single f'ing day.

It's like a movie but there's not a happy ending every scene fades black and there's no pretending.
This little fairytale doesn't seem to end well, there's no night in shining armour who will wake me from the spell.

I know you didn't plan this
You tried to do what's right
But in the middle of this madness
I'm the one (I'm the one)x2
Left to win this fight

Red like Roses
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
always closer
To the emptiness and sadness that has come to take the place
Of you.

-Red Like Roses
from Rwby
SakuraS41 chapter 5 . 6/18
This was beautifully written.
All the thoughts and feelings of each character was articulated so clearly that it was so easy to empathise with them.
Multifandomkiller chapter 3 . 3/2
I’m trying not to cry in the middle of class, you have an amazing voice and talent that I could never hope to have
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 2/24
I cried...That's how well written this story was. Thank you.
Fluehatraya chapter 5 . 1/17
Your fanfiction always delighted me years ago, and it pleases me something wonderful that you're still writing.
smiley1999 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
destroy mt emotions why don't you
Devious Purrloin chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
I hate you
RavenSummoning chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
This was an incredibly sad and moving story. It had a very real emotional impact. Thanks for writing.
Shangdi zhi chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
it would be interesting to see some of the ghosts reactions or sam's but other wise this was wonderfully written and i hope to see more by you soon
Leaprechaun1 chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
I just want to say that for the entire story I literally balled my eyes out. A couple sobs, much nose blowing, the whole deal. That was very powerfully written. Thank you for reaching out and touching me with this amazing piece of work.