Reviews for Repercussions
niknik0201 chapter 20 . 7/26
Loved this fic. Thanks for sharing it
The 5 of Spades chapter 8 . 7/23
Dignified, intelligent and elegant has to mean dismissive and rude, too?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/29
well then _
aira nabihah chapter 20 . 5/26
i just love the ending..their family is so so adorable! can u please please make a one shot with little regulus in it? i would luv to see again.. and adorable little willy
'Short' journey from Hogsmead (Scottish highlands) to St Mungos (London)
Even flying that would take an hour or two
blackjack chapter 20 . 4/20
nice nice but hermione was too controlling even tho black was not her anything and expected things from him when she had a boyfriend so i guess being pregnant excuses everything -_-
Crossy70 chapter 20 . 4/20
Loved this story from beginning to end. It was a great journey showing their building emotions, tensions and feelings. The Greyback hospital chapter was probably the scariest one I have read in a long time but so well done!
Normally I'm not a fan of these types of sirmione stories, but I absolutely loved this, it was amazing! Well done!
crazy cat lady chapter 7 . 2/26
Yeah it think he deserved it.
incognitofaci15 chapter 20 . 2/6
Bloody brilliant story! Ghaaad! Really! Two thumbs up to you!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
OMG! Please post more stories like that! I love your writing!️
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
"She's beautiful."
3 x
amata0221 chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Love it, I love your Epilogue.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Just a great story :-) I did find Hermiones stubberness almost to much, but it helped that Sirius fought back and could handle her (mostly). I missed some more typical pregnancy fun, cravings is always a fun topic to explore, I bet Sirius and the twins could find much fun in her eating something weird, while Poor Ron and Harry would look confused and a little discusted hi hi :-)
Great job though, I enjoyed it :-) thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Things get Sirius hahaha love it