Reviews for It's My Life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Deeeeep
Primadonna chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
Beautifully written. That's the utmost compliment I can think to give. The style is clean and simple, the minimal language adding so much to the story's subject, and I love how (if I read into this right) how both characters are torn between conflicting emotions, particularly Buffy.
Doug Joe chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
That was really believable, Buffy taking Dawn to stay with Spike and asking when he would be back just didn't seem right after what Spike did. I really hope that Buffy and Spike sit down and talk about everything that happened between them when Spike gets back.
mjaw chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
that was awesome writing. REALLY good!
Lola chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
WOW! That was awesome! I wish that something like that had happened in the show because they didn't really address Spike's near raping of Buffy, which is so not cool. Buffy and Spike needed to talk after that! Anways, I liked how you incorporated the song lyrics in as well-it is a Rolling Stones' song, right? Keep on writing 'cause you're a great fanfic writer. Peace
p chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That was so good. you need to write more. WOW! that was unbelievable. I loved it!
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Good take on the relationship between Buffy and Spike. You've really got a handle on their emotions, and how confused both of them are right now. Nicely done.
Skia chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Really outstanding. Sooo sad, though. But it's a realist's view of things. thankfully, we aren't exactly talking of reality! :) I just hope the writers for BtVS have a cheerier ending to the B/S saga...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
not a real cheerer upper is it? i guess it holds aspects of truth i never considered before, and makes spike leaving, make a little more sense. sadly it is only a tv show, and i am devestated by it's curent happenings... it made me cry, and now i obsess over it. it is sad
ankh x princess chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
You know, it was a good story. But, I should murder you for writng that. J/K. Seriously you almost made me cry. You should write a sequel where Spike comes back years later or something. Make the poor Kitten happy, please?

sniffles and sobs,