Reviews for Chosen
Zara231 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
wow, that was a great story. So emotional, I feel so bad for Obi-wan. I hope you write one from Qui-gon's point of view. I would love it if you continued on with this one, a sequel. Great writing and thank you for sharing it with us.

Zara
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ohhh, you captured this so well. I loved everything, but these snippets are what stand out:

The Force has chosen me for a different path. The path one must walk alone. It is my calling, and I can see that now. I was not created to be loved and sought after; I was created to clear the way.

So true. I think it wasn't really that simple; I think Qui-Gon did care for Obi-Wan, but really, Obi-Wan's purpose in act if not predetermination WAS to clear the way.

Whether by Force's design or not, I do not know. But he is chosen in the only way that matters to me. He is chosen by you.

Bravo - a magnificent way to end this.
HazySunray chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This nearly brought me to tears. Beautifully written and from the perfect point of view. I'm a big gusher for Obi-Wan and it is mostly because of the fact that he was not only the one to heal Qui-Gon from his misery after the ordeal with Xanatos, but because he was so easily thrust aside afterward and still obeyed his former master's final wish; that he train the boy who took his place as the apple of his master's eye. And he didn't just do it, he did it with passion.

And he failed, ultimately, but that's not really why I like him so much xD

Anyway, you portray such beautiful emotion in all your stories, and you pull up the key element reasons as to why I like the characters you use so much. I tip my hat to you ;)
Geri K chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh my Force that was so sad and so unbelievably True to Obi-Wan.

Well done.
Athar Riordan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
A beautifully written piece, and heartbreaking. It would be interesting to see Qui-Gon's perspective from your point of view.

Perhaps it could lead to a multi chapter in regards to the fallout of Obi-Wan's abandonement and Qui-Gon taking Anikan? I know its been done, but your perspective sounds like an interesting tale to be told.

- Athar :)