Reviews for Snapshots of Mark and Maddy
Mirsa chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I would have voted for twins, personally. Always more fun with a surprise ;)
Rock-Honey chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Love your short chapters !
MadelynShannon chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
A bit quick, but very cute!
Dr3am3r250 chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
lol. Favourite chapter so far. Hahahahaha.
underdogwriter2410 chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
Wow.. This is a really nice story! It's fun, light, and full with love. I like this a lot. I'm from across the "pond" (Lucas/Skye fandom) and I've been shipping these two as well for as long as I can remember. But I realized I've never made my time to look through their archive before. It's really interesting for a change to read a lighter story like this because it has always been tense in Lucas/Skye domain. So, please keep writing. I love this with all my heart. And I'm so happy to see the fics for Terra Nova are still going strong. We need this to compensate the lost of our beloved show. Anyway, I'm putting this to my alert. Hope you update soon! :)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
OMG I haven't been reading in ages but I noticed you had another chapter up so I'm like I'll go and read it.

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA OMG This was hilarious, I can't believe what just happened, that was so adorably awkward, I loved it, I love how Adelaide is so smart, she got it from her mama, not the Brachiosaurs, hehe :P I loved it great job :D

Dear Gentry chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
haha..this chapter was funny...escpecially when it said 'gently removing Matthew's hand from his mouth before the frustrated infant choked on his own fist'
jellybean96 chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Haha! Oh my gosh! That was grear! Hilarious! I loved it!
MissCallaLilly chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Very very cute. I love it. Hhmm - know have Mark call Jim !
samcarter2 chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Ahh, how cute. And what a unique way to explain sex. :)
jellybean96 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Cute chapter. I loved it!
purex50x chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
they canceled the show... :( that sucks...

as long as Adelaide didn't have any cuts on her skin, the after shave wouldn't do anything... just sayin... ;)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
I came here about one hour ago and was about to read your story when I read your author note, I burst out crying and haven't been able to see through my tears until just a few minutes ago, now look I'm crying again, WHY stupid F*cking FOX I'd put an Ancestral Komodo Dragon in their office so they can suffer through the pain and have to wait a few days before he finishes them off! I'm so sad but angry and I don't know what to do. Terra Nova was like my everything and now its cut they had better shop it or I'll kill myself :( no Landon and Allison and I'll cry forever!

Anyway onto your story it was really cute and I love how Addy kept asking questions.

At least she didn’t ask where Maddy was shaving. that would have been awkward I would have lied and said legs :( coz I'm sneaky like that. This was cute and a great read can't wait for some more. :D

Now I think I might just go and cry some more, you'll see me in a few weeks once i invent the portal go back in time get the Ancestral Komodo Dragon and set it loose in Fox... Wait maybe I'll kidnap the head Terra Nova Fox person and force him to shop Terra Nova or put it back on air. If he doesn't then don't be too surprised if you hear about a death in fox network anytime soon.

xoxoxoxoxo :( :'(
Kris56 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Cute chapter. Love Mark and Adelaide moments. (:

Let there be a brief moment of silence for Terra Nova...
LunaMexi117 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Cute story:)) Me and my dad use to hav those moments(: but im still upset about FOX discontinuing Terra Nova:'(. I won't be able to sleep tonight. I say we all make a carno AND a slasher, and make the people at FOX suffer!