Reviews for i'd die for some company, darling
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
FEEEEEELS
gdhill chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A refreshing take on the show!
feibre chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omg. This is so good. MY HEART. Please write more Monnie. Omg. Omg.
aprettyfacelies chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The one solid Bonnie/Matt story I've managed to find, and I'm pretty positive this'll feed my appetite for them for a little while.

Or perhaps it'll just make me hungrier.

Your characters are all well fleshed out, in a sense. Even if they're spoken of in a single sentence, you get where they are and you feel for them, or at least I did. I liked that on top of the epic story that this was, over all.

And your Matt is flawless, as is your Bonnie. And just your writing, entirely. I love it all.
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i love love matt and bonnie and i loved this. i hope there was more fic of them.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww, I loved this! :) I've shipped Matt/Bonnie since season one and I keep waiting (hoping) that TVD writers will pairing them together someday. I wish there would be more fanfics with them on this website. :(

Honestly, Matt Donovan doesn't get enough love. He's a sweet, nice, human guy among so many crazy evil vampires and yet he doesn't have as much fans as Klaus or Damon. :/

My ideal endgame pairings for TVD would be Damon/Caroline, Stefan/Elena, and Matt/Bonnie. I know that may not how it all goes but I'm still hopeful.
a little hurricano chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love Matt and Bonnie so much and I was so happy to discover this fic because they truly do have a lot of potential and a lot in common and I wish the show would more of an effort into recognizing their friendship. Great fic!
Pepprie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
wow. That was really really nice and the ending left you with such a warm feeling of completion...kudos
Tate chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this. It just makes me ship them even harder every time, though.
Soup chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was so sweet! I love B/M. It's crazy how little there is out there for them, but I'm glad I found this. Really cute and IC. Honestly, this fic explains exactly why they should be endgame. It had a soft tone to it that I loved. Thanks for sharing!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was really sweet. I like the way matt and Bonnie came together because they are both humans. It seems right to me whenever I watch the show. Loved this.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this was really lovely and sweet. I've never really thought of MAtt/Bonnie before but I really like them now. I've been converted...
Fox chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Absolutely wonderful; this deserves more than six reviews. :-) Can't wait to look through your story list to see what else you've written!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute story, I liked it mucho much!;)

Glad Caroline showed up instead of Elena and hope we see some of that Mattonnie friendship on the show!;)

Much love for Bonnie and the actress herself too!;)
xthesebonesx chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
My God.

Did you just make me ship Matt & Bonnie? Like, legit- I have SWORN that I will kill the TVD writers if it ever happened. But somehow, you convinced me this is f*cking perfect? Unbelievable.