Reviews for i'd die for some company, darling
AnUnresonableDreamer chapter 1 . 5/27
This is amazing. I have been passively shipping Matt/Bonnie since season 1 and in my mind they are the endgame for each other. Both Matt and Bonnie (and everyone else) where in character and the "Here's to humans" was beautiful.
Dee Hodges chapter 1 . 4/19
I'm gonna friggin' cry. This was so good. "Here's to the humans." AHHHHH
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Aww this was so cute and good!
Lana Archer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Literally just stumbled across this. Sigh. It's perfect
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I absolutely adore this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
gdhill chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A refreshing take on the show!
feibre chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omg. This is so good. MY HEART. Please write more Monnie. Omg. Omg.
aprettyfacelies chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The one solid Bonnie/Matt story I've managed to find, and I'm pretty positive this'll feed my appetite for them for a little while.

Or perhaps it'll just make me hungrier.

Your characters are all well fleshed out, in a sense. Even if they're spoken of in a single sentence, you get where they are and you feel for them, or at least I did. I liked that on top of the epic story that this was, over all.

And your Matt is flawless, as is your Bonnie. And just your writing, entirely. I love it all.
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i love love matt and bonnie and i loved this. i hope there was more fic of them.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww, I loved this! :) I've shipped Matt/Bonnie since season one and I keep waiting (hoping) that TVD writers will pairing them together someday. I wish there would be more fanfics with them on this website. :(

Honestly, Matt Donovan doesn't get enough love. He's a sweet, nice, human guy among so many crazy evil vampires and yet he doesn't have as much fans as Klaus or Damon. :/

My ideal endgame pairings for TVD would be Damon/Caroline, Stefan/Elena, and Matt/Bonnie. I know that may not how it all goes but I'm still hopeful.
a little hurricano chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love Matt and Bonnie so much and I was so happy to discover this fic because they truly do have a lot of potential and a lot in common and I wish the show would more of an effort into recognizing their friendship. Great fic!
Pepprie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
wow. That was really really nice and the ending left you with such a warm feeling of completion...kudos
Tate chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this. It just makes me ship them even harder every time, though.
Soup chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was so sweet! I love B/M. It's crazy how little there is out there for them, but I'm glad I found this. Really cute and IC. Honestly, this fic explains exactly why they should be endgame. It had a soft tone to it that I loved. Thanks for sharing!