Reviews for Drunken regrets
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
lol I love in mostly all your fics you have Rob call Star a 'bitch'. xD great fic.
erzascarletmeow chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I knew it was Starfire right from the moment Sage said: "What is wrong?" ha!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh, my gosh, I was completely fooled! Excellent piece!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You should make an entire series out of this...
Joshua chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was odd...
Rose The Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god man, you got me good!
TheAthenzZ chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was freaking scary! Phew!
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So frickin funny, Kry. I kept thinking along the same lines as Dick, that of course he'd never cheat on Starfire, so I figured you'd have something up your sleeve, and you didn't dissapoint, but you did have me worried for a little bit! Thanks for posting.
Kasamiraa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You got me good! I couldn't believe it, what a great story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Priceless! What a hoot! Yes, Dick is very much one when he's hung over. And Star, that conniving little (well, okay, not so little) thing! Heck of a nice surprise for the boy!

I've never been that drunk (never actually been more than just a touch tipsy) so I don't know what a hangover feels like from personal experience. But I've had quite a few described to me in hyperbolic terms. It sounds like Dick had QUITE a lot to drink.
Skumfuk chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ficou muito foda! Que curiosidade! Please faz uma história sobre o Roy Harper...Thanks!
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hilarious. I feel stupid for taking quite a few paragraphs to figure it out. Didn't notice any grammar problems, so you apparently got to most of them.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
HAHAHA. nicely done with the flashbacks. at first i was like, "what the fuck robin! you cheat!" but the politeness of sage had me thinking there WAS something. hahaha. cool one, dude.

i LOL at this part "we hit the karaoke machine, singing 'Barbie Girl' of all thing". :D
Sir Alwick chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ha! I knew it. Though I didn't catch on until about half way through. This was seriously great. The drunk talk was hilarious. "Dude, you is drunked." Classic.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
O_O ... (drops on the floor)

...

(gets back into chair) THANK GOD! I thought for a second I was going to have to introduce Dick to my pocket knife... and then introduce my pocket knife to his lower half.

Lol, no fair, you seriously had me worried that he cheated. I was so angry, I kept saying "i hate him i hate him i hate him".

I'm so glad it was Star and not some random girl. Thank heavens! Oh, I'm so relieved :D

Great story! You really had me going.