Reviews for Rachel Berry: Behind the Mask
123a456e chapter 4 . 2/5
Great story! I loved it
ichigo111981 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
They have so many people involve in their play now, I wonder what happen to Jordan to make her so shy and fearful of people? Also what is up with her and Quinn, and how where does she know Quinn from? Santana and Rachel are really cute together, but I didn't like the fact that Santana told Rachel to make Finn chase after her, Santana is kind of taking Rachel for granted already and they just starting dating. Great update.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Could you re-upload chapter 5, please?
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Very intriguing.
ichigo111981 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Wow Rachel is pretty scary, things are certainly going to be interesting now that Santana is involved as well. Can't wait to see what they come up with, also thank goodness Rachel going to stop chasing after Finn, he not worth her time.
kezztip chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Love a good charade. Go Pezberry!
jupitersthunder chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
primrosered chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I am so happy you revived this story. The new version really is better than the old one. :)
BT chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Thank you so much for the heads up on what's going on with this! I hate not knowing if a story has been abandoned, but now I will be patient!
VickiiMadd chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Ohhh shit indeed. Damn I love this story! Yay for a manipulative Rachel! I swear I would think this would be actually going on, the whole undercover secretive Pezberry relationship, had not I seen the whole 3rd season and all the shit that went down between Finn proposing to Rachel and crap. Soo yeah.
Please please please PWEASE! update soon :)
Vic :3
p.s. besides you can get a cyber cookie if you doooo :D
ladygoddess8 chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
I like the story following canon but I really would like to see it starting to truly divert. At what point will Rachel finally get rid of Finn and fully be with Santana? When will glee see the real Rachel? Stuff like that.
goldfoil chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Pretty fun!
Gleek1990 chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Glad that you didnt just give up on this fic! I absolutely love this fic! can not wait to read more! Jordon in this chapter was amazing.. I love that she stood up for Rachel even though she has a lot going on in her life
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
While Sue is a bit of a bitch, Quinn being pregnant was bound to come out sooner or later..
Awesome chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
Love this story! Please update again soon!