Reviews for The Adventures of Superbat
Ldrmas chapter 7 . 4/21
Awww I can't wait for more
Jessie Holmes chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
update? please?
Avrodite chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Nice thing. Concussed Bruce is so out of character :D I kina' like him
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey
Just to let you know, interesting story - just very off putting that you are spelling 'Wayne' as 'Wanye' despite him being a main character. Very off putting...
1Superman4Me chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
M is for Masochistic...
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Love it :D can't wait to see the other's reactions! :D
Tigress2929 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Awesome chapter. Loved the Batman and Wonder Woman interaction. Hopefully she forgives him one day, but I wouldn't mind if she toyed with him awhile longer. :)
Kita chan chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Woot. I still love the "He could wait."
oksofia chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
aww, this got really sad - i hope you come up with an ingenious happy ending or else i'm probably not going to be able to finish it :'(

and while i'd like to believe that superman is perfect when it comes to relationships, you're right to call him out on his treatment of conner.
oksofia chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
concussed bruce interrogating a plant is one of the funniest images ever! that alone earns you a gold star!
oksofia chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
hilarious! i love that clark was comforting bruce about having a baby... let's see how he feels now that he knows it's *his* too.

also, "i keep breaking robins"? loved that
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Wait what? When did this happen? I feel so lost. Lol hey the batman just flew and he said he couldn't fly. Aren't they just the best parent. Working together to introgate a teammate assualting her the second time today.? Well that oesn't sound right. But write more write more so i can read it. !
Kita chan chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Poor Diana. She just can't catch a break. I love to see how Bruce is going to fix it.
Tigress2929 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
This chapter was funny. I liked it lots! I like Bruce with a concussion, keep writing :)
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Just don't kill the baby, and I'll love this story forever.