Reviews for The Beast
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/29
Keep this up loving this very much
PsychoBitch1226 chapter 22 . 4/6
Yo. I don't get why you'd get any bad reviews on this cause it was awesome. One sure way to know when the material is good: when you get immersed in it and get the feels. Keep on writing okay? You've got a talent for it ;)
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
Well the story was okay
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
What the heck, in the end shes going back to her village
shadow miko chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
Loved this fic, is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
very good story. i liked it a lot. c'ya'
Cold Blood Girl chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
I honestly did not enjoy this. I couldn't even finish this story
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Please write an epilogue for this fic, I need Sessh and Kags to be together ;_; At least I am glad it isn't an ending where Sesshomaru dies or something.
Great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This won an award? Oo
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Wow love it don't pay no mind tl those who said they hate this story do what you want because Hey it's your story not the person anyway keep up the good work love it far tpoint much
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 22 . 3/20/2015
That was...amazing
sesshomarumate to be chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
Omfg this story had me on the edge of my seat! I wish you could do a sequel! Because its amazing! I will tell my friends about your incredible story!
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Beautiful story xD
miss ASSASSIN MASTER chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
Sorry the ending sucked so bad they didnt kisd she wasn't even happy i understand she still hold up on the rape but the love of ur life just came back from the dead. If u wouldve made them kiss then i would've favorited the story but the ending kidde all of it
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
aww, I didn't read this chapter because you said it contains rape. all I can say is that I hope you made clear the difference between consensual rough or kinky sex and rape. :(