Reviews for Without Me
Guest chapter 29 . 12/10/2020
Dang that wezza lady. HOW DARE THAT DOOD STWAL THIS MARVELOUS AND ASTEROUS MASTERPIECE?
ammstar11 chapter 26 . 10/11/2020
And just when they were all warming up to the idea of keeping Dick.
Enter Daddybats! Da da DAH!
ammstar11 chapter 25 . 10/11/2020
Hahaha reluctant Daddybats but it's still Daddybats!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2020
I don't like Zatanna will you get her out of here.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
You know this story of yours is in young justice, and if you look in the comics the flying graysons included his father(John), mother(Mary), older cousin(John) and Cousin's parents(Richard[Ricj] and Karla).
Desiree J chapter 29 . 7/3/2020
Wow that was incredible, and so satisfiying. Really really well written too, you did an awesome job!
Amozon28 chapter 28 . 5/25/2020
I love this fic i cannot tell you how many times ive reread this! Whenever i feel nostalgic for yj this is always the fic i go to to get my fix. I literally have the whole thing downloaded on my phone so i can read it on the bus and stuff when i dont have wifi. And im currently rereading it again!
S1lv3r-H4wk chapter 29 . 5/6/2020
Great story, and crap. I've never been the victim of story theft, but as a fellow writer, I can understand just how infuriating that might be. Thanks for this amazing story! It's going forever in my favs list!
S1lv3r-H4wk chapter 21 . 5/6/2020
Aww I hate superman being at odds with Robin. I get it. I really do, but they have such an uncle nephew Dynamic.
S1lv3r-H4wk chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Darn it. I'm crying, and I don't cry over a story often. Good work.
APercival chapter 28 . 5/2/2020
Hello Glimare,

Just finished binge reading this 'fic, and it was GREAT!

I thought the characterizations were spot on. You did a good job of using little details. My favorite was the yellow paint over Hal's ring.

The overall story was just so entertaing and, IMHO, well written. Plenty of tears were shed due to this tale.

The way you had the Teen Titans constituted in this Richard Grayson less world was pretty good.

I have read other works by you and even have made you one of my 'favorite' authors. But, since I have so much to read and re-read I missed this gem.

Thanks for a Great read. :-)

Anton
ammstar11 chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Daddybats Rising would be an awesome story,would you consider an early days fic using that thought process?
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Loved this,

Few things that bothered me, but nothing as much as Zatara hitting Robin and no one but Zatana doing something about it.

And I did expect to see Bruce at the very least (one of them, if not both) make it very clear that hurting the kid is a big No-No, no matter how upset he is.

Other than that I'm pretty enamored with this group of stories, I'm now reading where's Robin, liking it so far.

Lynn. :)
DemiwitchSlytherin chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
Bruce is a dick in this...
Hayoen chapter 21 . 3/21/2019
Okay first off: Superman, I kinda-not-really can see where you're coming from, but seriously... you are an I-D-I-O-T. I don't think Bruce, the friggin' damned BATMAN, would let Dickie out into the field unless he had no other choice because quite frankly, his weakness is kids. Literally.

Secondly: LOVING the connection between Canary and Robin. It's so cute, almost like mother and son or aunt and nephew... the latter's probably more canon. And I'm so happy things are looking up for Roy... totally shipping the CheshRoy even more in this storyline :D