Reviews for Without Me
Elise chapter 28 . 10/4/2015
Great story. :) Thank you for posting this!
Egg Emperor chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
First off... You have managed to do what no author before has, you made me cry and no not get misty eyed, cry, bawl. It was 3 am. And I was crying. I had to stop, shut my laptop and go to bed. I just finished this chapter this morning - when I had the mental fortitude to do so. Jack Kirby, Stan Lee, Presence and One-Above-All, this was beautiful and horrible. Poor Robin, poor Dicky Bird, hell poor alternate Justice League - that can't have been easy for them to deal with either. Man oh man, I mean seriously. And further I'm now apprehensive, the ending to this chapter was supposed to be on an upswing, but... I have a bad feeling. DaddyBats awakened... I have a bad feeling there's going to be a Bat fight, one over which Man gets to keep Robin, who's now unintentionally begun to worm his way into the heart of a second Bruce Wayne. Not good, not good at all. This is going to pester me all day while I'm at work. Something to look forward to.
Sincerely,
-Johannes, The Egg Emperor
tmntleonardo19 chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
Timmy and Jason Yes love them.
CuzI'mBatman chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Amazing D
CuzI'mBatman chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
Batman:"Get your own Robin. I have, like, 4 with few Batgirls too."
CuzI'mBatman chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Ha it's funny how this worlds Green Arrow is similar to the one from the Arrow TV show.
Sairey13 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Since Dick and Bruce were able to bring Zucco down and bring the death of Dick's family to justice... I wonder if they ever found Joe Chill and brought the deaths of Bruce's parents to justice?... I bet if Joe Chill was ever found, Robin would be the one to track him down and take him to the police (having a gut feeling that if Bruce finds Joe Chill, high possibility he won't hold back on avenging his parents' deaths and may try to kill him, instead of turning him over to the police)...

That would be an interesting story to read; Dick going to bring down the murderer who killed Bruce's parents, even if it means endangering his own life to prevent Batman from breaking one of his rules and letting revenge consume him to kill.

Also... In a comic, Dick did become a Green Lantern, though he went by the name "Night Lantern".
CuzI'mBatman chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Mind blown
CuzI'mBatman chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
IK this will make no difference since this stories over, but I really hope u show WWs motherly side
CuzI'mBatman chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Actually I've been waiting for Zatanna xD
CuzI'mBatman chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Nice Crisis on Two Earths reference D
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
awwwwwwwww that was so cute .
Guest chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
LOVED THIS BOOK!
tacotakeover3 chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
You do know that Captain Marvel is a women right? The character I think you are thinking of is Shazam who after saying "SHAZAM!" turns into Billy Batson.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 28 . 7/14/2015
This story was wonderful and intricately complicated. One would think it would get boring after a while, but it really didn't. The chapter lengths were perfect.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »